Skip to main content

Forums » Smalltalk » Assurances and Encouragement.

It seems to be that time of year where everyone is unsure of themselves and second guessing everything. So I just wanted to take time to say a few things for anyone who needs to hear this.

It's okay to feel insecure. It's okay to open up to people to ask for reassurances. It's okay to not be 100% confident in everything. You're not weak by wanting to ask people for their input on situations, or ask if your approach to something is how they would handle things. And it's 1000000% okay to approach others for a conversation that will help put your mind at ease.

It's the time of year where stress is high. Be kind to others and have patience.

But most importantly, be kind to and patient with yourself.

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

You've got this!

<3,
Somnom
Thanks Somnom, I think a lot of people, including myself need to hear that right now <3
Thanks somnom! You're a wonderful potato who has encouraged and reassured me both publicly and privately more than once already! Reading this put a smile on my face :)
ChebaBeesting

Thanks Somnom! Many people, one of them being me, really need reassurance.
MissPixie Topic Starter

For all of you!

giphy.gif
Thank you, Somnom. You always have such wonderful, warm words to say and it's truly a light here.

giphy.gif
I'm real glad you've posted this. I've had a rough day today and I've slipped up on some bad habits. But, what's important is keeping in mind that I've come pretty far from where i was and I should be proud of that, as hard as that is to say.

Everyone - It's a hard season, especially if you celebrating holidays, keep in mind that you're always making progress!! Sometimes we fall back on things we've been trying really hard to get away from, and it's understandable. Life is stressful, and bad habits are habits. You'll get through them and we're all proud of you!!
MissPixie Topic Starter

Bee-cause puns...

giphy.gif

You are on: Forums » Smalltalk » Assurances and Encouragement.

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus