Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » Tug-O-War (Inclusive Edition!!)

Folklore Topic Starter

6 0 5
Lithe

Folklore Topic Starter

605 sdfsdfsdf this is gonna be back and forth for a while i'm effectively up for the night
Lithe

604 skfmrekwoq so am I, I’m not taking my sleeping pills for the night XD
Folklore Topic Starter

605 I've been asleep since 4 tbqh and i really regre it But what can i do
Lithe

604 I’ve been up since 12pm yesterday but can’t find the willpower to sleep so here I am
Folklore Topic Starter

605 oh thats a big mood u should take ur sleeping pills
Lithe

604 I know...but they’re downstairs and I’m upstairs and my bed is so welcoming right now
Folklore Topic Starter

605 well thats a mood also. i've not eaten dinner which is mostly fine because i had a big lunch and sort of ate breakfast today s o
Lithe

604 I’ve eaten nothing today s o : )
Folklore Topic Starter

605 yeah thats about to be the next two days over here bc eating requires me to remember to feed myself
Lithe

604 exactly, and I often forget to do that, or I just force myself not to eat, because I’m too self conscious :’)
Folklore Topic Starter

605 thats not super great
Lithe

604 yeah, I know, but I can’t help it
Folklore Topic Starter

605 as someone who accepted that life with Some Other Types of thoughts the first step when you can't just do therapy is genuinely being like 'no i can, get dunked on @ my disorders'
Lithe

604 yeah, although that’s kinda hard for me, as I give up on things quite easily and I’m not confident at all so : /
Folklore Topic Starter

605 oh yeah big time same. the thing about basically almost every type of recovery is relapse is almost an inherent part of it. It's a lot of busting your rear falling off the bike and then getting back on it tbh
Lithe

604 honestly, I can see that. I have a friend helping me recover from a dangerous habit I have, and I can most definitely guarantee that relapse is a part of the recovery, big time.
Folklore Topic Starter

605 i hope it goes well!! im glad u have good friends to help!!
Lithe

604 yeah, me too. Also, I might swallow my laziness and actually go downstairs and take my sleeping pills, so maybe this battle might not last the entire night :<

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » Tug-O-War (Inclusive Edition!!)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus