Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » Tug-O-War (Inclusive Edition!!)

Lithe

611 oh my lord, I saw that emoticon, and now I’m gonna have nightmares.
Folklore Topic Starter

its not great!! 611
Lithe

611? oh boi, the sleeping pills kicking in TwT
Folklore Topic Starter

612 hecc yeah sleep well!!
Lithe

611 but I don’t wanna sleep TwT I wanna hit a 3 day no sleeping streak
Folklore Topic Starter

612 u see stuff like that can uh actually kill ngl. Or at least very quickly cause you to hallucinate
LakotaSiouxWarrior

Folklore Topic Starter

Lithe

611 I know, I’ve hallucinated before because of my insomnia, it wasn’t fun. But Im really not tired right now, only a bit drowsy, even though it’s 3am
Folklore Topic Starter

613 ah, insominas real fun
Im probably going to go to sleep soon just so i can get out of this weird null state im in or else i wont do anything i need to tomorrow
Lithe

611 ah, that’s fine, I’m probably gonna stay up for another 30 minutes to an hour trying to hopefully convince myself to go to bed.
Folklore Topic Starter

612 do it do it do it hallucinations aint funnn
Lithe

611 honestly, they really aren’t. People think they are, but they’re freaking scary O.O
Folklore Topic Starter

612 I don't get like actual hallucinations, just variants of tinnitus and some weird mostly audio things that happen as I try to sleep but yeah yeah yeah no theyre not
Lithe

611 I mostly get minor things out of my peripherals at first and audio stuff, and it worsens over time. I’ve gotten to the point where it was actual, full on hallucinations, and that was...I never wanna experience that again. I was super paranoid.
Deumeawyn

Lithe

611!
LakotaSiouxWarrior

Folklore Topic Starter

LakotaSiouxWarrior

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » Tug-O-War (Inclusive Edition!!)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus