Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » The twisted ones. (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Pen_Tsunami

Hello guys! I’m purposing yet another role-play. The details and rules will be posted here as usual as well as the role-play, but I want to try and get to my player requirement just to make sure that at least some people are interested, and hopefully, some more will join along the way!

IF YOU ARENT AN ADMIN YOU CAN STILL JOIN ALONG FOR THE RIDE!

The story:

( This is heavily inspired by creepypasta and the creepypasta manor comic from 2009, the roleplay is like a copy of that. )

Welcome to the Sapphire Diamond manor, home to a strange man with no face who takes in strange people who have strange abilities from adult to on very rare occasions small children to all life together in the thick foggy forests where creatures and demons the man doesn’t trust live. The man finds the people struggling in society and brings them here. All the people know the way to the town tho, so buying grooves will be easy. The people arrange from serial killers, psychopaths, masked freaks all the way to beasts and people who can turn into them. Everyone here has a dramatic backstory... After all, it led you to who you are today. The majestic fog the forest brings keeps the people from ageing, unless if you're a child then you’ll stop ageing after you become an adult. Myths have been spreading around and teenagers always play pranks to summon the people in the manor. Everyone in the manor is like one giant adopted family, tho some don’t get along. Most of the teenagers like to chill out in the large thick scary forest with the creatures and monsters in it and even go to the town to “have fun”. There’s even an old playroom for children and the manor even has enough rooms for everyone, designed as there dream room.

Requirements!

-Must be carefully picked, tell me who you want to roleplay as so I can approve.

-Everyone is welcomed but I’ll set some roles down below just so we can get started and so everyone knows who everyone is.

-The man with no face can have a face if you don’t have a character without one, that can just be a nickname.

-You must have a dramatic backstory, or not.

- You May be a demon but the people in the manor will despise you.

- Must be a psycho, Killer ( don’t kill anyone in the manor tho, that’s why you have the town ) beast, someone who can turn into a beast, someone deformed, someone looking for revenge on someone ( like a ghost or spirit or something ) or a orphan with no where to go.

-If you eat human flesh or if you’re a human that can turn into a beast, describe what your hungry side/beast form looks like so we know.

RULES:

1. No sexual content
2. You can date but nothing too sexual.
3. Keep the swear words to a minimum.
4. Fighting is allowed but you are not allowed to kill anyone.
5. The headmaster can accept anyone, or me for that matter.
6. When the headmaster is out there will be a second in command, that’ll be me :3, but if I’m gone then the 3rd in charge may take over and there’s even a fourth person who can be in charge.
7. Sexual jokes are OK! Nothing too serious tho.
8. Yes. You can eat people just not the people in the manor, the creepypasta comic had a few cannibals in it that lost control over themselves and human meat was the only thing that brought them back.
9. Creepypasta characters are allowed! How refreshing.

( Will add more if needed )

Here is the roleplay link!: The twisted ones.

Roles!

(The people you MUST need to know/b])

(( these are kinda like Admin to make sure everyone is following the rules, they also run the manor and accept people. Job descriptions will be given down below there names, just because you’re ‘admin’ doesn’t make you that special, tho people have to listen to you since your character is more powerful than the people who aren’t. The headmaster is the most powerful, second in charge the second powerful and I think you get the hint- however, they still have weaknesses and we can still die and get exhausted if we use too much power. Please listen to these people, they're only trying to help you and do their job. In the roleplay, There not supposed to be too bossy, and if they are you can ignore them unless if there being serious. Also, the backstory for these ones is that their relationship with each other is a bit closer than the rest since they were the first the headmaster took in. They were like a small group of orphaned children for say.

MOST IMPORTANT JOB FOR THEM:
make sure in case someone is breaking the rules, warn them, please. If they do it again please notify me privately :3. Also! They can still have fun and mingle with people, so the second most important job is to have fun, but be serious when needed. If you want to you can make conflict with demons, as long as you don’t paint your character as ‘backstabbing the family’. ))

Headmaster - EnderTNT123456/Darkness

(( The headmaster accepts people into the manor especially the children. He is the most powerful one in the manor since he is the first myth. He still has weaknesses tho and is quite the gentlemen yet creepy at the same time. Or you could settle for slender man, pfft. Also, he has to be like a father to the first 3
( aka the admins for say- ) Since they were the first 3 he ever took in. The backstory between them was that he found them as kids. And one more thing! He relies on the second person in charge to organize things, but still asks the others for help and opinions just in case. If there’s a huge situation or an emergency, the group will always be there. ))

Second in charge - Pen_Tsunami/Edd

Third in charge - lesbiancryptid/Lyra Bloodstone

Fourth in charge - turntechGodhead/Ergo Nymphomania LightVale

Fifth in charge -TheNightmareSavage/Sentinel

( P.S the people who help the headmaster (the admins, and other players can to, but they're a bit more special to the headmaster and help him the most so the rest of you can do whatever, you can still interact with the admins characters and the admins can still roleplay and interact with the story.) they are the first kids the headmaster adopted to help with the manor. They don’t need to get along, but they knew each other since the beginning )

IF YOU ARENT AN ADMIN YOU CAN STILL JOIN ALONG FOR THE RIDE!

Let’s have fun with this!
Magic 70%
Magic is fairly common. Players and NPCs important to the tale may have it. Mistborn.
Technology 50%
Modern
Combat 40%
Unrest may be part of the setting, but any scenes that happen to involve combat may be summarized.
Romance 30%
Some romance is possible, but the overall plot is more important.

Details: Freeform, adjustable length posts,

Micky Tenfield (played anonymously)

Ahem

I feel like this would probably suit this character quite well, although i must ask, How would this work exactly?
Pen_Tsunami Topic Starter

Micky Tenfield wrote:
Ahem

I feel like this would probably suit this character quite well, although i must ask, How would this work exactly?

Oh! Much like the Scp comic I wanted it to be a mixture of drama but like a slice of life. Just thing of it as anyone can start drama if they wanted to, but like the slice of life mangas they let you look into how they prosper each day, the headmaster and other people in charge can submit there character and ask which important role they want if there is a slot left.
May I join You?

Yeah!you got a character in mind?
If people are still allowed to join, i would like to!

Stevie4777 wrote:
If people are still allowed to join, i would like to!

Okie! Got a character in mind?

Just to let everyone know we need at least a headmaster and I would love for all the ‘special roles’ to be checked out or at least a few before we start! If you think you can do it and still be fair to the normal role players and don’t falsely report them to me for breaking a rule, you’ll do great and be a bit more powerful and allow to have some ‘perks’ in the RP! And just because all the special roles are taken doesn’t mean you can’t join the rp and be unimportant, all the abnormal must stick together! ( even if some of us are a bit jerky )
How about this character.

Sure, tho make sure he doesn’t assassinate any of the people in the manor, were all family. Hee hee.
Maybe you can find some use for me to help your school..... i would love to help
Is this still open to join? If so I would love to join, I have two characters in mind but I am unsure of who would fit better in this setting.

Lyra Bloodstone: Has demonic features, but isn't really a demon, per se. She's not an orphan, but she was abandoned and has nowhere else to go.

Xal: Monster, likely here because her monstrous appearance prevents her from being accepted anywhere else.

Melody Strings wrote:
Maybe you can find some use for me to help your school..... i would love to help

Hee hee, it isn’t a school it’s a manor! Where abnormals live together as a family surrounded by demons who are there enemy, but if you pick a character you can be registered as an admin if you want~! Admins were explained as best as I could explain them.

lesbiancryptid wrote:
Is this still open to join? If so I would love to join, I have two characters in mind but I am unsure of who would fit better in this setting.

Lyra Bloodstone: Has demonic features, but isn't really a demon, per se. She's not an orphan, but she was abandoned and has nowhere else to go.

Xal: Monster, likely here because her monstrous appearance prevents her from being accepted anywhere else.

There both welcomed, tho the demon might have some bad attention since the people in the manor aren’t fond, but my character Edd is easy on trusting people just in case
Someone like your character showed up. How about you roll a dice to decide, if it’s an odd number then you can be Lyra, if it’s even you can be the other one!
I flipped a coin, Lyra it is then!
Hello everyone!

For everyone's convenience, I've moved part of this thread to the RP Discussion forum as the LFRP board focuses on ads and voicing interest, but there was also some discussion going on. No one's in trouble or anything! I just wanted to make things a little bit more (and excuse me for using the same word twice, haha) convenient.

Here's a link to the RP discussion thread for OOC chat!

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » The twisted ones. (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus