Skip to main content

Forums » Smalltalk » Recent Name Change? (Completed)

Edit: Got what I needed and completed the task. Thanks everyone!

Soooo... I wanted to give folks who were in the beta something to commemorate their effort, since they couldn't get real accolades (because access had a paywall, and Kim has a clear stance against anything that could be considered "buying" an accolade). And I managed to collect at least most of the recorded bug squashing during the beta, so I was sending folks kudos for their efforts instead.

Buuut I have three names left! So if you recently changed your name from one of these, or used one of these in the beta, please let me know so I can send you your kudos. :)
  • Hikari_Yagaza
  • Piniri_Republic
  • ShadowWeaver
Rogue-Scribe

I tweaked my name back toward my old Dunedain Ranger name and am now Shadow Ranger.
Hikari_Yagaza goes by JoJoApples now!
Piniri_Republic is actually me. An ally and evolutionary 'cousins' to the Voldarian_Empire, so it seemed an appropriate title.

I used this name to test the user creation process during beta (as we were permitted any number of accounts during beta tests for just that reason)
Hikari_Yagaza is JoJoApples ^-^
Also this is a sweet thing to do! I was wondering about it.
Sanne Moderator

This was an exceptionally sweet effort of yours! Thank you for being so mindful and generous with your time and energy to brighten others' days. <3
Zelphyr Topic Starter

Shadow-Ranger wrote:
I tweaked my name back toward my old Dunedain Ranger name and am now Shadow Ranger.
To confirm, you are ShadowWeaver?

I'll get those out once I'm back home. Don't have my list with me. :)
Rogue-Scribe

Zelphyr wrote:
Shadow-Ranger wrote:
To confirm, you are ShadowWeaver?

I'll get those out once I'm back home. Don't have my list with me. :)

Yes I am.
Zelphyr Topic Starter

There, one edited, two more given.

Thanks, folks! ^_^
Very sweet of you to do this! 💗💗💗💗💗💗

You are on: Forums » Smalltalk » Recent Name Change? (Completed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus