Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » That Time I Was Reincarnated As A Slime

Great7

Ok
Great7

Again
((Could I possibly join as one of my characters? I don't really care which.))
Great7

((You can post when you need to so as to keep it all straight jzerox))
Great7

((Don’t wait for everyone to reply and reply all at once cause it makes it a little confusing and rushing please.))
((Agreed.))
JZer0X Topic Starter

I love this site you can filter by occ and IC comments. So there are a few things. First I am quite busy, but I will try to post at least once a day. Second I have bad memories of RPing on another site. A free form fast action RP. While I was at work I missed 3 pages, and the left my character to die by accident. I ended up talking the gm in letting me join the bbeg, but still. That being said I see your point. I will do a compromise. I will do conversation posts to keep progression smooth, but plot progressing posts I will hold off on
JZer0X Topic Starter

I did it to.
((A WAR YOU SAY!?))
Great7

((?))
((Nevermind.))
(( Sorry guys that I post kinda slow. I'm just sorta having trouble focusing a bit... I am gonna try my best to get a post out tonight i'm just kinda brain ded. ))
JZer0X Topic Starter

Sorry guys been busy few days. I will have the next post up at some point tonight.)
((going to be Annoying and bump the thread up in case it was forgotten.))
JZer0X Topic Starter

I'm sorry guys, seasonal depression has got me in a bad way. I promise I will return when I can find the energy.
JZer0X Topic Starter

Here's the deal. Amidst all this stuff going on I just can't do this anymore right now. My father passed away and I just don't have any energy. If I return I will reboot this rp. Sorry everyone there is just much too much on my plate.
((understood))

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » That Time I Was Reincarnated As A Slime

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus