Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » That Time I Was Reincarnated As A Slime

Umbrie also stepped inside. normally being a more nocturnally active human, the bright light would have made her extremely dizzy back home. but with the light Navi produced. it seemed her eyes were well adjusted to the light at the moment. a smile was on her face. as she just named a cute fox a name she felt worthy of a red pelted hunter. this definitely felt like a night of exams. but she was used to 4 hour rest nights. came with being a gamer and an otaku. "is there something sweet here? i'd love a doctor pepper and a bag of sour gummy worms."
"Very well. And yes, I know the abilities that i've been given. They are as follows; Enhanced Strength, Body Armor, Calming Aura, Magic Fists, Iron Fists, Super Strength, Titan Fist, Touch of Apathy, and Might of Atlas." He said, listing off the abilities he had as they moved through the tunnel. "So, will I be delivering the message before or after I recieve the armor?" He asked, ready to test the extent of his new abilities out as he traveled to the designated area. "Oh, and one last question, what are the chances i'll be attacked, or run into someone being attacked on my way?"
Nate (played by JZer0X) Topic Starter

@Derek:
"Well we're delivering the message now, so I'm certain that the armor will be after. As far as being attacked. That won't happen. It's a test of loyalty not combat. Will you break the king's rule, or her request." After a moment he stops. "Right here is the wall. It's your last chance to turn back"
@Everyone else:
(I kinda left you in a bad spot. I will update when I get time to set down)
He nodded and stopped as well, thinking. "Well, it's a win-win situation for me. Even if the king finds out, all i'll be able to tell him is that I was told to deliver a letter to an unnamed monster, and I wasn't told the name of the person who told me to do so." He said, before grinning. "Besides, i'd deliver it either way. I'm not turning back now."
Tyler (played by Shadowlord148)

Im disappointed that the fox recoiled from my but understand why. After a bit when Navi opens a hidden door and a bright light shines out I hiss and cover my eyes and in a raspy throaty voice say, "The light we hates it!"
Demini (played by Great7)

He took off the hoodie revealing a white shirt with a rough paste of a spider on it, his small silver chain was visible now. He gave his hoodie to Tyler, “use this to cover yourself, I think you need it more than me since the light bother you so much. You could cover your face with it”

@Main Party: (I didn't mean it to be painfully bright, just bright enough to see. All the tired mistakes)
As you enter you see that all the little glowing orbs are fairies. Apart from different colored hair, and dresses, and glow they are identical. same height, faces, and build. Among them is a woman floating silently among them. She has angelic wings, that are motionless on her back as she does not need them to float. The woman has shoulder length copper hair, and her olive skin is is clear of blemish. She is wearing an elegant black dress that comes down to her bare feet. Her unnaturally golden eyes held a disarming gentleness to them. "Greeting, I am the spirit queen, Feuree. It is a pleasure to meet you." She says warmly
Navi speaks up. "Hi Feuree! I found a few world travelers. This is Umbrie, and this is..." She looks at Demini. "I don't remember his name... Did you even tell me I honestly can't remember!" She then waves dismissively "Oh well. There are these two who were turned into monsters. I was wondering if you could name them?"
Feuree followed along nodding to the two humans as they were introduced unfazed by Navi not knowing Demini's name. When it gets to the monsters she thinks for a moment. "I am afraid I can not name both of these monsters, and maintain my duties. I can offer one name. So I will leave you two here to discuss who will get a name." She then turns to the two humans. "If you will follow me I will take you to the dwelling of spirits so you can make a pact."

@Derek:
Sayver waits for you to make the first move beyond the wall. "Well hopefully you don't get caught. That would bring into question how you managed to disobey the king." As he continues down the path you come to the mouth of the cave. You see what appears to be a large humanoid male. He is wearing rather primitive looking clothing. His skin, and eyes are light gray, and his hair is black with two long black horns protruding from underneath.
"So, sayver who is this?" The man asks in a gruff voice. "Know what? It don't matter, less I know the better. Do you have the letter?"

He threw the hoodie to Tyler and followed on. He watched as Navi and the queen were talking squinting his eyes, “gosh you guys shine too bright. I think you might have messed up my eyes when you summoned me, and just call ,e the guy you hate”
Umbrie would be quite willing to follow to make the pact with a smile on her face. to her, she didn't have the purest concept of a pact going on in her head because geek. but she followed. ready to make a pact with a smile, her black gothic dress contrasting the bright light.

@Demini:
"I don't hate you, just find you annoying. Ya know like someone else's kids." Navi called out staying behind with the monsters.

He followed along, “then just call me demini. It’s a sweet Change to the name my mother gave me, demon. Crazy lady, but sweet when she not being crazy”, he said then checked on his finger, he saw that it was healed then removed the cloth, "immortality"
(( Sorry guys that I post kinda slow. I'm just sorta having trouble focusing a bit... I am gonna try my best to get a post out tonight i'm just kinda brain ded. ))
"Da." He said, nodding as he held up the letter for the man to see. "I suppose that i'll see you when I return." He said as he walked past the horned man, tucking the message into his jacket. "Thanks for the help, Sayver." He said before exiting the mouth of the cave, shielding his eyes from the sun.

@Derek:
"W-where are you going?" Sayver asked. "This is our contact."
He stopped, confused. "Hm? Ah, right, sorry. Got a bit overeager there." He said, rubbing his neck uncomfortably. "So, what do I have to do?"
The spider picked up the fox with a shy expression." H-hello little one, when I'm strong.. I will name you but for now I am happy you are here." She'd follow along with the group smiling brightly, despite her shyness about having to take care of an animal she was really glad to have a cuddly friend to carry around. It certainly helped her nerves some. The light didn't really bother her to be honest it was sort of comforting and she found the fairies absolutely beautiful. When she was human the woman had loved to go out to lakes at night and watch fireflies dance around the water, this was even better and made her really feel at home. As the angel spoke she blinked a bit and seemed thoughtful before pointing to the skeleton." N-name him please. I ..am not entirely sure I want a name yet. I don't know what that will mean for me exactly. "
Tyler (played by Shadowlord148)

I catch the hoodie Demini tossed to me, "thanks." I say pulling it on gratefully. I pull the hood as far down as i can and it blocks enough light to make it bearable. When Navi tells the head fairy about us and asks to name me and the spider girl i chime in, "uh i have a name, its tyler. Why dont you want a name spider-girl?"

(Soirry for the delay. Holiday craziness, and someone had to get me a new fire emblem game.)

@main party:
Navi waved by to Umbrie, and Drmini.
"Ok, so Demini. I will remember that. Have fun Mr. Handsy, and Umbreon. You two have fun!"
When the spider monster stated she was not ready for a name the Fueree nodded. "Actually, your human name no longer holds meaning Mr.Tyler so, I bestow upon you the the name Obsidian should you take it."

@Tyler: You feel a rush of energy through your body as you receive a new name. (You will be referred to by your new name from here on out.)

@Obsidian, and Spider Monster:
Umbrie, Demini, and Feuree walk off leaving you two with Navi, and the fox. Navi turns to the two yet unnamed monsters. So we'll get you two named next! Now, and more importantly..." She gets closer to the little fox. "Can I ride you? I think you would make a mighty war steed." (Nothing much to do but chat for now.)

@Umbrie, and Demini:
You follow Feuree toward the center of the labyrinth. The walls seem to open up, and let you traverse straight there. "The labyrinth is only meant to protect from intruders. It changes constantly for those who enter without permission." You come to a path of light spiraling up to a giant crystal. "Step forth, and prey for a spirit. See what comes forth."
(Go ahead, and roll 2D20 please.)

@Derek: The ogre laughs. "You just need to hand me the letter." He said. He then takes the letter, and reads it. "I will run this by the elders. Is there anything else I can help you with?"
Umbrie would follow her way to the light. kneeling before the crystal and attempting her prayer. "wonder what i will get?"
rolled 2d20 and got a natural 13.
6 7

Note: spirit prayer

“Mr handsy, no that’s what you call a. Never mind later”, he said to Navi and joined umbrie. When umbrie was done, he went on and stood, “I don’t know if they can hear me but I’m going to bend, change and break the rules of this place until I see nothing left to change. I don’t care how many spirits, I just want people that understand and will do that”, he said not kneeling, “also a dark spirit or light is ok”
rolled 2d20 and got a natural 12.
8 4

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » That Time I Was Reincarnated As A Slime

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus