Skip to main content

Forums » RP Discussion » Do you like big women?

Sanne Moderator

http://www.rprepository.com/g/chubfans/

Then join a group dedicated to chubbie ladies!! :D :D :D
Interesting group idea. My kudos to ya on it.
Yuka

<3 This is relevant to my interests
Tis relevant to mine as well. And I don't mean that in a typical guys state of mind. I mean it in my own open minded ideaologies type of way.
Sanne Topic Starter Moderator

Thanks guys! I'm glad you all like it. :D

And Lance, do share!
Ok. I'll give one. I believe that some women fear the gaining of weight and this is why they strive to attain the super model-esque thinness they achieve through whatever means they achieve it by. Where as on the other hand I believe that the heavier women, though they may complain over their larger than desired stature, actually choose not to follow the 'in crowd' but rather choose to forge their own paths thus allowing them to further express their individuality. Truthfully I actually tend to have a higher level of respect for heavier women. Not to mention looking at news papers and magazine ads. How often do you hear of a heavier woman going nuts or something in comparison to skinner women who break down due to their obsessive desire for their super model-esque bodies this leading them to overdose on dietary supplements.
Lance2011 wrote:
Ok. I'll give one. I believe that some women fear the gaining of weight and this is why they strive to attain the super model-esque thinness they achieve through whatever means they achieve it by. Where as on the other hand I believe that the heavier women, though they may complain over their larger than desired stature, actually choose not to follow the 'in crowd' but rather choose to forge their own paths thus allowing them to further express their individuality. Truthfully I actually tend to have a higher level of respect for heavier women. Not to mention looking at news papers and magazine ads. How often do you hear of a heavier woman going nuts or something in comparison to skinner women who break down due to their obsessive desire for their super model-esque bodies this leading them to overdose on dietary supplements.

^^^ This I agree with totally (even though I'm naturally thin). Nothing ticks me off/upsets me more than when my perfectly-healthy-weight friend gets upset because she's 'fat'.
Of course the naturally thin don't apply to this idea.
Roser (played by Yuka)

Fun historical fact: In the past, pre-18thc. more or less, the concept was not that skinny was attractive. Due to the concepts of wealth and abundance that went along with the nobolity, having a better diet and more fatty-laden foods was a sign of status. So the larger in figure you were, generally speaking, the wealthier you were. There were exceptions of course, but that was the main idea :P Skinnier = peasants who could not afford a rich diet beyond the very bare minimum. Larger = richer.
And thus is the source of my belief. I do a lot of things that died out with those ages.

Roser wrote:
Fun historical fact: In the past, pre-18thc. more or less, the concept was not that skinny was attractive. Due to the concepts of wealth and abundance that went along with the nobolity, having a better diet and more fatty-laden foods was a sign of status. So the larger in figure you were, generally speaking, the wealthier you were. There were exceptions of course, but that was the main idea :P Skinnier = peasants who could not afford a rich diet beyond the very bare minimum. Larger = richer.

The downside is also that a lot of those people were uhealthy because they overdid it and got lesser exercise.
Roser (played by Yuka)

Sanne wrote:
Roser wrote:

The downside is also that a lot of those people were uhealthy because they overdid it and got lesser exercise.

True, true indeed.
Ilmarinen Moderator

I like healthy women like the ones on your main page. I wouldn't call that overweight at all. :P But that's me talkin'.

Heimdall wrote:
I like healthy women like the ones on your main page. I wouldn't call that overweight at all. :P But that's me talkin'.

Honestly I wouldn't either, but I liked the picture too much. XD
Ditto here. I didn't even see one I'd call 'fun sized'

Lance2011 wrote:
Ditto here. I didn't even see one I'd call 'fun sized'

How about me?
Given I've never seen a pic of you that I can recall I wouldn't be able to tell ya of I'd label you as fun-sized.

Lance2011 wrote:
Given I've never seen a pic of you that I can recall I wouldn't be able to tell ya of I'd label you as fun-sized.

I'll see if I can post a picture tomorrow. At 6'1" and 285 pounds, I'm not petite at least.
Well I suck at picturing height/weight portioning in my head but I believe that would be fun sized in my book. If you wish I could just give ya my email and you could email a pic to me rather than posting it. I know some people are iffy about posting pics of themselves online.

Lance2011 wrote:
Well I suck at picturing height/weight portioning in my head but I believe that would be fun sized in my book. If you wish I could just give ya my email and you could email a pic to me rather than posting it. I know some people are iffy about posting pics of themselves online.

I am more iffy about people knowing my email address :P I wouldn't have offered to post it if I was uncomfortable with it silly.

You are on: Forums » RP Discussion » Do you like big women?

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus