Skip to main content

Forums » RP Discussion » Do you like big women?

I think most of the images are of women because women are the most publicly discriminated against- although I know there is a whole population of males out there that feel just as inadequate about their looks. Be a revolutionary, yo. If you don't see pictures of men up there, put up some. If you don't see threads discussing men's issues, put one up! The only way you get what you want/ need is through being assertive.
Sorry. You won't see a picture of my ugly self soon. You will see pics of parts of me though in the future as my character Kyle is me in every way except for his hair color. I even gave him the same tattoos I have so I'll be putting pics of those up for visual references. And maybe parts of his attire I actually have.
Yuka

unlikelynominee wrote:
I think most of the images are of women because women are the most publicly discriminated against- although I know there is a whole population of males out there that feel just as inadequate about their looks. Be a revolutionary, yo. If you don't see pictures of men up there, put up some. If you don't see threads discussing men's issues, put one up! The only way you get what you want/ need is through being assertive.

Hear hear!
Darth_Angelus Moderator

My personal view is everyone (men and women, no matter what their race, orientation, religion etc), as long as they're not hurting anyone else, should be free to be themselves.
darth_angelus wrote:
My personal view is everyone (men and women, no matter what their race, orientation, religion etc), as long as they're not hurting anyone else, should be free to be themselves.

Pretty much, whether you are large or small, short or tall. (:
Ilmarinen Moderator

I'm not a woman either, Lance.

Anyway. Seconding what was said above but with stronger language: the BMI system is a crock of shit. I am considered either severely or morbidly obese by it. (I'm 5'4" and I weigh 215. Am I obese? Certainly. Unhealthy? For sure; I'm working on that. But for the love of shinies, it's not morbid. :I I do know I have a high body fat percentage, though... that's the killer.) I've been seriously weightlifting for a year and a half, so I'm piling on the muscle without losing the fat, which has made my weight increase a lot. I have a fat face and legs and then a layer of soft flabbiness over my arms and sides. I also have a huge goddamn ass. But underneath is layer of not-inconsiderable muscle. I think that if I were male no one would ever think twice about my size...
Dylan wrote:
darth_angelus wrote:

Pretty much, whether you are large or small, short or tall. (:

Exactly this. :)
Also seconding the "you don't have to be a full-figured woman to appreciate them" sentiment.

You are on: Forums » RP Discussion » Do you like big women?

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus