Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » A Young Orphan Girl (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Amy Wallace (played anonymously)

My young little orphan girl needs someone to rp with ^-^

And here are my ideas!

1) Adoption! - After about 7 years of living in an orphanage, finally, someone has come to take her away to live a better (or worse) life with them, its really up to you where the story should go! (Expect cutie kid scenes!)

2) Orphan Friends! Perhaps a new kid at the orphanage is in the same bunk room as Amy, after some bonding and adventuring they become true friends for life.

Anymore ideas? Let me know!

Details: Character sheets & strict mechanics, adjustable length posts, long-term RP partner preferred. Will be played one-on-one.

... I do t know who with, but I think I need to play with this child, if you are still seeking.
I'd be interested. DM me if you wanna talk details. :3
Hello! I have exactly the character for this thing if your interested! Ill be happy to discuss rp details with you!
Hello! I'm pretty new to this website but this sounds like a really cool idea! Sorry if this isn't how it works and I'm being annoying. Anyways, have a good rest of your day/night!
Pen_Tsunami

I’m sooooo late for this because I’ve been absent for about a few weeks, hee hee. Anyways, I thought this sounded really interesting and decided to try it out and see if you still wanna try and roleplay with this concept. If not then I apologize for being a pest :3.

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » A Young Orphan Girl (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus