Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Hello!

Hello fellow RPers!

I'm quite new to the community but I've role played since I was about 13! I'm now in my closer to 30s. I've quit writing for a while but I'm dying to get back into it and I think coming back to my roots will help!

I'm terrible at talking about myself but I'm making my best attempt.

I mostly stay home as a mom to two little girls but have a very part time job at a hotel. I'm pretty much available all the time to reply or chat in character or out!

I have a huge soft spot for post apocalyptic writing and fantasy/supernatural! I like cliche romance and slow building romance, fights, demons, angels.. A bit of everything in all honesty.

I am hoping to find some great partners in writing here :)

I'm still working out site usage (I'm on my phone at the moment..) but I'll figure it all out in time!

I can't wait to get back to writing! I'm so glad I stumbled on this site!
LakotaSiouxWarrior

Hi aj. Hello and welcome to RPRepository.
We've been having some duplication due to lag, but welcome again to the site :)
Pen_Tsunami

Hello, welcome to RPR! Don’t mind the double post, RPR is under some lag lately, hue hue. But anyways, this is a good place to role play. The community is super nice and mostly everyone is very creative with role plays! I hope you enjoy your time here and make a lot of friends. And as always I’m free for roleplays anytime and I’m also a free therapist in high school, pfft.

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Hello!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus