Skip to main content

Forums » Art & Creativity » Harry Potter Templates uwu

nightmqre

In ICT in class we've been doing a lotta coding, not css specifically, but ive been in a heavy code mode since because...just have.

I've also been a on a massive harry potter phase since i found out, after they updated the official test, that i'm a hufflepuff, not a ravenclaw. >.> <.<

Literally just looking on general opinions- it's also available to all epic members UwU

probably gonna make the other three houses tomorrow/the day after

it's on my bb rn

hufflepuff-template.png
It's so cute!

Would you uh, happen to be making a uh *cough* Ravenclaw one *cough*? XD

But on a serious note, this is really good!
It looks great! :D I love the golden colors and the placements of the pictures.

I do want to let you know that on mobile, the bar for the pages goes to the middle of the page and moves as I scroll through the page. When I clicked on the next page it disappeared completely! Sorry if you weren’t looking for this kind of stuff, I wanted to let you know just in case!
nightmqre Topic Starter

Mintelle wrote:
It's so cute!

Would you uh, happen to be making a uh *cough* Ravenclaw one *cough*? XD

But on a serious note, this is really good!

Oh definitely! >.> I dunno when, but definitely.
Crystaldragon126 wrote:
It looks great! :D I love the golden colors and the placements of the pictures.

I do want to let you know that on mobile, the bar for the pages goes to the middle of the page and moves as I scroll through the page. When I clicked on the next page it disappeared completely! Sorry if you weren’t looking for this kind of stuff, I wanted to let you know just in case!

I figured that might happen ^^; It's fine! I haven't made it mobile responsive yet, since I'm still learning how to actually do so properly..but definitely something I plan to fix when I figure it out :D
nightmqre Topic Starter

I decided to sit down and do the ravenclaw-styled one :)

ravenclaw-template.png

Available to all epic members, obviously. I labelled it under blue, purple, white, black, grey, magic, simple, pretty, and probably a few others i cant remember
nightmqre Topic Starter

slyyytherin

slytherin-template.png
nightmqre Topic Starter

and gryffindor uwu

gryffindor-template.png
These are SO satisfying. Well done, Static!

You are on: Forums » Art & Creativity » Harry Potter Templates uwu

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus