Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » Whose your character in love with?

Aylssa Nicole Kennedy (played by LakotaSiouxWarrior)

"My husband".
Wayne Harrison (played anonymously)

My dear wife Nicole.
See more
17589544dec58820c2bc1058e6bde26e.png

I love my boyfriend, Slick.
He's been such an important person in my life.
This year we bought a cabin together, and now we're working on our first child together.
I love his daughter from his last relationship very much as well, and I wish we had her more.
People may think he's a bit of a dick, but I wouldn't have my grumbly-love any other way.
Rebecca Savage (played by Rogue-Scribe)

“I’m feeling like I may be falling in love with the new live tour guitarist of my band! He helped my out when I crashed and burned and was at the lowest of lows heading down into the pit of my self-destruction. I think he loves someone else though.”
Melissa Ann Winona Kennedy (played by LakotaSiouxWarrior) Topic Starter

My mom.
Heather Greene (played by Deumeawyn)

Melissa Ann Winona Kennedy wrote:
My mom.
“Awww....” :)

“U have a hard time with opening up so when a boy does show interest in me, I’m afraid I reinforce walls. That said, a boy said ‘hi’ to me today in the locker bay at school. I actually said ‘hi’ back and blushed as I managed eye contact with him. My usual reaction is to throw my hair back as I turn my head away.

Not sure if I’m “in love” with him but I am a bit infatuated as I seem to be thinking a lot about him the last few hours.”
Captain Jacqueline Sparrow (played by LakotaSiouxWarrior) Topic Starter

"Any man who's a pirate"
I have this thing for a guy from school. He's super sweet and protective of me, but... I'm not sure if he likes me back.
"I was just created today, so I don't really have a love interest..." Haruka shrugs. "I guess I'm in love with *Kendo."

*Kendo - Japanese swordfighting with bamboo swords.
Gilang Lodaya (played by nindyaru)

“A girl that sits next to me in class.”
Vanessa Desavala (played anonymously)

I'm in love with Alan, the unpopular, nerdy kid no one else likes, but who's sooooo sweet.
Bessie Billie Armstrong (played by LakotaSiouxWarrior) Topic Starter

"the blues"
Alice Walker (played anonymously)

"My sister's maid. She actually was a contract killer before so I feel she really understands me. She also rocks that maid outfit."
"I believe love is a strong word, but in a romantic sense, then there's no one in particular at the moment... I do long for a partner, but I'm patient enough to wait for the right one..."
Shi Feng (played by PinkBrat)

"No one. I prefer not to worry over another."
Taluna (played anonymously)

“Cupcakes!!”
Ayla and Meng (played by PinkBrat)

"One of my sister's close friends. He used to be one of her many lovers too.." She smiled nervously. It felt just as awkward as it sounded. "But it's a thing of the past now!"
Jennifer Nicole Dillinger (played anonymously)

"My job".
Camryn Davenport (played by asherb92)

A monster hunter from another realm... but there's no way I could tell him.
Scarlett Sara Dylan (played by LakotaSiouxWarrior) Topic Starter

"My fiance and my career".

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » Whose your character in love with?

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus