Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » Whose your character in love with?

Ayla and Meng (played by PinkBrat)

Casually ticks off a finger with each listing. "Jason, Deky, Kenji, Sterben, Grif... Is that all? I think that's all of them. Hmm." - Autumn
Dekrato (played by NetherResonant)

"There have been... Many interests. Many mistakes, as well, though I suppose perhaps they were lessons in some manner. Some interests have vanished with the passing of time, and some I have lost from those mistakes. And yet, life still pushes onward past it all."
Kai (played by ILoveAlexTurner)

Kai looked around the room trying to avoid the question. She looked away from everyone she had an extreme blush that was very out of character for her. “My girlfriend, Sophie. She’s great” she said it in such a low tone it could barley be heard.
Jacobi (played by fiesch)

"My ex...it's a bit awkward?"
Leo mist (played by Missleohunter)

"Ummm none crushes but my tall Gerudo friend is so nice to me, does that count?" She said and was hoping it count due to the fact she has never dated anyone
Pint (played anonymously)

“Me bunny lass... odsblood.. who would have thought I could be so sappy?”
Nina (played by Zelphy)

"Wh-What? Who do I crush on?" Nina looked off to the side as she fiddled with her fingers." W-Well that'd have to be......Axel. one of the Organization XIII members."
Sascha (played by pixl.Bee)

"Girls, collectively."
Jade (played by Michael147)

"I'm in love with Poké Puffs! Huh? My Pokémon master? Why would I be in love with him!?"
“Hmm...as a human would say, my king, now now, I know what you’re all thinking but the cauldron rarely makes mistakes, but of course I’ve had other loves, we just don’t talk about it because it’s a very long, awkward story.”
Amber (played by Dib2435)

" well of course I love my boyfriend/husband Jona, he is the best guy I have ever met. An he is better than my ex. " Amber said with a devils grin on her face " to be honest I know one person who is having aliens falling for her from left to right. I am even surprise that my friend Tanith haven't fall in love with her" Amber said laughing loud
Black Datura (played by Zelphyr)

The tall and rather frightening individual burned a collection of images caught of them and another working numerous jobs together.

"I don't love and you have no evidence otherwise."
Count Demolgan (played by Vozhad)

My Count Demolgan is in love with Selena Labyrinth they are both the vampire king and queen of Selena kingdom a fantasy kingdom I have drawn a map for her, they are both exceedingly powerful vampires that can defeat gods and they face and rule the heart of darkness which is their kingdom, keeping all demon princes, monstrous races, humans, elves and dwarfs at bay, many dark and evil monsters have pledged their loyalty to them and many lich and arch liches along all kinds of undead sever them as well.

Their love is beyond legend and its fruit is a princess called Serenity the love of the black hearts of the vampires, she is a special princess with many abilities...

Demolgan loves Selena beyond eternity itself, beyond time and anything... As the ones that control and rule over the darkness they prefer to be left alone, some undead dragons serve them as well and defend the skies of Selena kingdom which are always over cast with deformed and monstrous tar like clouds and black and red lighting tear the chest of skies all the time, their land is haunted by their own ghastly aura and death clouds linger among the undead tree of dark fores of their land...

Selena is the heart of Demolgan... his black sun whose rays give power to the Vampire lord who is over protective of his queen...
Lunara (played anonymously)

“My goddess, my light of the moon, my lady Lumen!” The dryad gives a very uncharacteristic squee and hugs a plushie of what appears to be a moth.
Harhi (played by randomentity777)

"I loved my husband...sadly his time came sooner than I thought it would."
Zaharah (played by hexblading)

"None at the moment, and I don't quite plan to be bonded for a long while coming. It's dangerous to have attachments in my line of work. No matter how cordial or cooperative I must seem to others, there always needs be a respectable distance, lest it runs a risk of being a burden in the future. There doesn't seem to be anyone I'm disappointing, so all must be well and good."
Every single one of my characters stare at each other in confusion and/or amusement before cracking up laughing. Some of them have fallen over and are laughing face first into the floor.
Russian Mafia Princess (played by PinkBrat)

"No one. I guess I havent met the 'right one' yet."
Sherlock Holmes (played by Atheist)

Sherlock's response was spoken with absolute conviction. "The purity of truth, the methods of logic, the sincerest deductions, the calculated, irrevocable reasoning -- above all else, the station of clarity in ones work."

He noted that it wasn't a satisfactory statement for some, but his stony retort came nevertheless in his defense. “Love is an emotional thing, and whatever is emotional is opposed to that true cold reason which I place above all things."
My husband of about six years and counting, Owen Grady. He's much more fun than my ex-husband, one Thorin Oakenshield of Erebor ever was. Sometimes I wonder what I ever saw in him, but I was young and naive at the time. Until I found that "time portal" after a "falling out" with Thorin, I never even considered being with anyone else, but perhaps it was "fate" that I found that time portal when I did. Even my jealous cousin, Kali, thought that I wasn't meant to be queen, so perhaps she was right.

Due to the volcanic eruption of Mt. Sibo, we're currently living in an underground bunker, since Owen thought that moving me to either that other island with dinosaurs (referred to as "Site B", since I can't recall its proper name at the moment) or somewhere on the mainland might be too stressful for me, but there will be a time when we can live on the surface again, even if it means that Owen has to rebuild his bungalow (since I'm unsure if it survived the eruption).

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » Whose your character in love with?

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus