Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » Whose your character in love with?

"I thought I was in love with 'the one' when I got married. Turns out he was and is a mindfu ... messer and has to be in control of things, including the life of a woman he is married to. That is why we are separated. I do love him, but I can't be with him ... if that makes any sense."
Keiko Kennedy (played by Jaws)

"No one at the moment", she answered.
Kagami Tadashi-Tenshi (played by SoulHeart57)

“Many people… we don’t talk about it….”
Honey (played by Reithesniper)

"I haven't to them much, but the other is currently-"

She'd giggle cheeks turning a nice bright pink "I rather not say!"
"Why, that would be my wife," A smile creeps along the wolfman's muzzle. "I love her more than anything else. I can gladly say the same for our children."

He sighs, ears drooping down low. "I miss them dearly. I hope they'll be happy to see me again when I find my way home."
Alucard Licht (played by SoulHeart57)

“None… I have trouble understanding the concept of love in this form, unfortunately, but the person I am closest with would be my charge, Keiko Blanc…”
Pango (played by Reithesniper)

"Someone who doesnt understand me I guess" she'd say shrugging
Brock (played by Jaws)

"My darling wife, Cici, of course."
Adam Lansen (played by VoliminalVerse)

"There's this really really hot guy that I see every time I brush my teeth and shave in the morning that stands right across from me"
"My late wife Hotaku......"
Andrew Rhodes (played by VoliminalVerse)

"I love........lamp"
Tora (played by Reithesniper)

Tora is on fire, she points to Honey "Thats the closest thing that comes to mind"
"I'm aromantic, so no one. That being said, I have a thing for pregnant women, but I'm so nervous that I can never work up the courage to ask them if I can feel their belly..." *sigh*
"My work. I poured my heart and soul into Odin Security Corps."
"Presently, my career and fatherhood. My work and my son give me purpose"
Jaga (played by Reithesniper)

"Probably Tora-" she shrugs
Mad Rat (played anonymously)

"No one, because i'm a dead zombie rat. I ain't dating NO ONE!" >:T
Yaazecsus (played by Leighoflight)

“An excuse to talk about my darling Curly? Yes please! I met this wonderful creature…over a year ago? Maybe a touch shorter time, regardless he has changed my world in its entirety. Not one aspect has changed, mostly for the better but those parts that I regret are my own reaction to change and nothing to do with how gorgeous he is.

Not only is he drop dead gorgeous but he’s kind and gentle, would do anything for his family even if he ends up sacrificing himself.” Yaaz frowned and pouted at this statement.

“I look forward to many more years together.”
Curly (played by cri86titanium)

Limegreen reptilian eyes blinked and slowly shimmered with tears at Yaaz's words. Curly was about to reply, but his voce got caught in his throat and for long instants all he could do was pull his beloved into a tight hug and nuzzle lovingly against Yaaz's hair and neck.

"You... Sweet love, do you even guess how much I longed to feel the emotions you brought in my life?" He wiped his eyes clumsily and smiled through his tears at Yaaz. "From both my human donor's memories and my own, since I have existed in this form, I ha given up hopes that someone might like me... Let alone one so amazing as you. But then you showed up and warmed my heart and there was never a day, nor there will be, where I won't feel blessed and grateful beyond words that you are my family, my heart, my all."
"Me? Why, I love everyone here, of course!"

Contently, Ilakha clasped her hands behind her back and rocked on her heels. A smile never left her features.

"Nhaama shares the moon with the goddess Menphina. Menphina is a goddess of love. I believe Nhaama is, too! To share Her immense wisdom with all of Her children is an act of love by itself. So, for us to give thanks to Her, we share Her wisdom with others. That is, that man should be united with love! Does it not sound nice? Everyone holding hands together under the same sky, just like Azim and Nhaama did. . . so dreamy! We can achieve it one day, I know it!"
jCNOdwB.png

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » Whose your character in love with?

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus