Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » Whose your character in love with?

Superion (played anonymously)

"I'm not actually in love with anyone at the moment because she only exists in my head." Le Sigh, "Too bad Wonder Woman wasn't real." He says, running his hand through his hair, "A small muscular body like that, hourglass body type with wide hips, long raven black hair and blue eyes. Add in powers to match my own and its perfection! Too bad that dream is too unrealistic."

He shakes his head and flies away, "Too much to hope I'll ever meet a woman like that."
Married to and eternally in love with Lillian LaBlanc

She caught my eye the second I came across her and knew, in that moment she was my destiny.
I am completely, totally and utterly in love with my husband Julien de Bonvouloir and I have been since I saw him in 1912.
Raphael LaBlanc wrote:
Married to and eternally in love with Lillian LaBlanc

See caught my eye the second I came across her and knew, in that moment she was my destiny.

As much as he is in love with me, I would never ever be able to live without him again, so this feeling is extremely mutual. ❤️
Mrs. Mayberry (played by Jaws)

"No one currently but I did had a husband", Mrs. Mayberry responded to the question. "I loved him until he betrayed me", Mrs. Mayberry said with a tone laced of venom. "That cheating scoundrel!", she looked angry as the cigarette got crushed in her hand.
bKPSu.gif
dead girl walking. (played by Sohrryu)

"I'unno, last time I was looking for a guy I ended up with the anti-Christ." Pause. She lifts a finger up. "Not like... literally, he was just an a**hole."
Lydia de Bonvouloir wrote:
I am completely, totally and utterly in love with my husband Julien de Bonvouloir and I have been since I saw him in 1912.

Eternally and blissfully married to Lydia de Bonvouloir.

I loved her even when she thought I was unworthy of her love. Just goes to show, it's never too late to say "I'm sorry" and win your true love back.
Tina Ryan (played anonymously)

"I love Danny and love that he loves on me!"
My late boyfriend, Charles Donovan. He died in a helicopter crash on Isla Nublar, where I am currently residing. This happened about ten years after Mt. Sibo erupted. Charles and I found some Compy eggs in an abandoned facility in San Diego, where I was born and were rescuing them from some rather shady characters, so we commandeered a helicopter and were hoping to make it back to the States but were shot down over what we believed were the Five Deaths island chain, but were actually shot down over Isla Nublar. Since the helicopter landed on its side, it didn't explode, but killed my beloved Charles in the process.

Charles' aunt Lisa and her colleague Dr. Jonathan Morris later came to the island to measure the stability of Mt. Sibo (they're Volcanologists from Costa Rica) when they came across the wreckage. When Lisa and Jonathan found that I was the only person to survive the crash, I had to tell her the sad news about the fate of her nephew (I kind of feel bad for Charles' family back home, losing both a son and a sibling). In order to prevent these Compy eggs (most of them have hatched by now and are freely roaming around the island) from falling into the wrong hands, Lisa, Jonathan and I opted to stay on the island and over time, hopefully Isla Nublar will be turned into some kind of prehistoric nature preserve (that only scientists and paleontologist students will be allowed to visit) rather than turn it into another park that will eventually end up suffering some disaster like being sabotaged by a disgruntled employee like what happened with the original Jurassic Park or have a uncontrollable hybrid break loose as what happened at Jurassic World about twenty years later.
"My late wife Hotaku. I refuse to ever love another. Eventually I will join her and we will be together again"
Paradise (played by Reithesniper)

"A human, Its been so long I can't remember his name, all i know are memories but Im ok with that.."
Peanut the Postknight (played by Taro_Nuke1)

"Meh, no one really. I don't really think i need to explain more to be honest with you."
"I'm still getting over the loss of my husband Jeff, so I don't know who I'm in love with. I have feelings for Will Halstead, a colleague of mine, but I don't know if I actually like him."
Kemeno (played by Reithesniper)

The Kemeno looks around before whispering to the camera, "∴⍑|| ↸╎↸ ||𝙹⚍ ↸𝙹 ℸ ̣ ⍑╎ᓭ"

Rei's translator 3000
"Please dont tell her but its paradise!

She sinks back into the lake seconds later
"I have no romance, but I do have my career and of course my son aka Little Bear"
Lenora Davis (played by StellerJay)

“Well can’t say I harbor romantic feeling a quite often but me and the detective I help have a good on again off again relationship. Though neither of us need state it.”
"While I was doing battle with a great enemy, I met her on the field. It was strange, but there she was. She came to me in a beautiful glow from the heavens. She was so warm and her touch so gentle. I swore my love to her, but then she faded away and I woke up. The battle was over and I must have missed it all, but, ever since that day I swore one day we'd meet again and I'd fully confess my love to her, the woman of the stars". Giving a big jolly ear to ear grin!
The Shugoku (played by Reithesniper)

((Im gonna do em all-))

Tipsy and and Bale look at each other, "Were more of an open relationship, but we do prefer each other!" Bale answers smiling at Tipsy who sighs and gives her a tight hug

Mentis and Stati look at each other "Well Im dating her old lover soo-" Mentis shrugs, Stati nods "Yes but they would likely never forgive me-" Stati would add

Hydro looks down "I actually dont know many people, so is it bad Im in love with my goddess, I havent even talked to her face to face!-" Hydro covers her face aa she runs off in embarassment
"Shite.. where to begin, eh?" Artie chuckled, raising her thick-gloved hand to scratch away the nervousness at the back of her skull. "A'll be honest, seen a lot of blokes come an' go in my college days, spare bird too, and even though they say yer first love is somethin' ye'll never forget, A don' think he'll come quite close to the sexy **** A've been stuck with fer the, what was it?" She pretended to count on her fingers how long it'd been since her and Sprite'd confessed their love for each other- in reality, she of course knew that very well, but gods help her if she wasn't surprised by how flustered and red in the cheeks she'd become. "Well, 2 years at this point. She's a stubborn **** alroight, temper like a jet engine, but scrap me if A don't love her to death." While their differences had divided them at first, they'd brought them together all the same. "We both were hittin' a pretty rough patch when we bumped into each other, and A don't think we're there yet, but it's a damn relief to be gettin' better with someone like Sprite on me side. She's made me fall in love with lovin' again, havin' fun, takin' pride in what A do, ye know, all that. Similarly, A'm glad that she's havin' someone to love her back, give her comfort with what she's gone through, list goes on." Compared to her impulsive shapeshifting lover, Artie was often quite mature in and about their relationship, but being forced to talk about it and reflect on it in such detail certainly managed to create a crack in her wise and level-headed mask. "A don't believe in all that clingy 'soulmate' jazz, but A sure do in findin' the right person at the right time. And A did, for sure."

(( Last time a question like this came up, I wrote it from Sprite's POV, so switchin' the narrative to the other half of my OTP now hehe ))
Adrian Hawthorne (played by VoliminalVerse)

"My girlfriend Olivia....."

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » Whose your character in love with?

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus