Skip to main content

Forums » Smalltalk » Do you dislike or have an allergy to chocolate?

Kim Site Admin

I'm updating my list of people who dislike or have an allergy to chocolate. It's gotten pretty out of date.

What does this list do? only one thing: It prevents the chocolate birthday cupcake from being sent to your by one of your characters on your birthday. That's it. ;) I just hate the idea of sending it to someone that it's going to make feel ill.

If you'd like to be on this list, just lemme know!
nightmqre

i forgot about the cupcakes! i didn't get one this year...is that a bug? D':
Kim Topic Starter Site Admin

staticnightmares wrote:
i forgot about the cupcakes! i didn't get one this year...is that a bug? D':

They've been off this month. I'm working on getting them back on their feet today, which is why I was reminded this list needed updating. :)
So that's why I didnt get mine! I hope i'll get it later then haha

(I love chocolate tho)
I'm not a fan of chocolate, so uh... C-could you add me to the list too? I'd appreciate it!

Lucretire wrote:
I'm not a fan of chocolate, so uh... C-could you add me to the list too? I'd appreciate it!

You got it! :)
I adore chocolate, but I was recently put on a medical diet that I have to follow for basically the rest of my life, and it means I can't ever eat chocolate again. So maybe put me on the list?

Malachite wrote:
I adore chocolate, but I was recently put on a medical diet that I have to follow for basically the rest of my life, and it means I can't ever eat chocolate again. So maybe put me on the list?

Sure thing!
The only chocolate I don't like is white chocolate. It makes my stomach feel weird and I can't stand eating it for too long. I love all dark chocolates though!!!
AmberShades

Hm.. Chocolate. I Can't Eat Dark Chocolate Or Anything Like That. Could I Possibly Be Added To The List..? I'd Greatly Appreciate It!

Added, Ambershades! :)
Oddly specific but I dont like chocolate either. At least most of the time. I am partial to hot cocoa though. but even then I like it much less the darker the chocolate is.

You got it, Spiritualeclipse! :D

You are on: Forums » Smalltalk » Do you dislike or have an allergy to chocolate?

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus