Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » A newbie looking for friends

Sophie0102 Topic Starter

Mejasoulfruit wrote:
Hi there!! Welcome to RPR! I hope you have fun here!! Be sure to check out the roleplay forums once you're ready!!
Nice to meet you too! *highfives*
Sophie0102 Topic Starter

sarah18394729 wrote:
Welcome Sophie to the amazing website of RPR
Nice to meet you! Thank you for sending me a friend request!
Deumeawyn

Welcome to RPR Sophie!
Hello, Sophie! Ella! Sophella? ;D Hehe. Welcome to RPR! I hope you'll find it an interesting place and I'm sure you'll have fun. If you want any help placing a suitable avatar, doing a character design, or starting a game, I love new player design and would be pleased to help you out. :) Or if you just wanna chat, hang out, ask questions, I am one of many who would be glad to accompany you on the first steps of the grand RPR adventure. :) Have a good time, yeah? :) :) :) :)
AmberShades

*Cue A French Guy Kicking Down The Door*

Bonsoir, Mon Ami! Welcome To RPR! :D If You Have Any Questions, Or RP Ideas, Don't Be Afraid To Ask/Tell! Happy Writings! <3
Sophie0102 Topic Starter

Deumeawyn wrote:
Welcome to RPR Sophie!
Thank you! Nice to meet you!
Sophie0102 Topic Starter

Shinyrainbowlithogra wrote:
Hello, Sophie! Ella! Sophella? ;D Hehe. Welcome to RPR! I hope you'll find it an interesting place and I'm sure you'll have fun. If you want any help placing a suitable avatar, doing a character design, or starting a game, I love new player design and would be pleased to help you out. :) Or if you just wanna chat, hang out, ask questions, I am one of many who would be glad to accompany you on the first steps of the grand RPR adventure. :) Have a good time, yeah? :) :) :) :)
Thank you for your warm welcome!
Sophie0102 Topic Starter

AmberShades wrote:
*Cue A French Guy Kicking Down The Door*

Bonsoir, Mon Ami! Welcome To RPR! :D If You Have Any Questions, Or RP Ideas, Don't Be Afraid To Ask/Tell! Happy Writings! <3
Hello! *waves*
Hello! Welcome to RPR!! <3

13989.gif

I'm sure you'll love it here and I hope you have fun! If you're confused with something, I'd be glad to help you! :)
Hi Ella. Welcome to RPR from one newbie to another. I hope you're settling in okay. x

You are on: Forums » Introductions » A newbie looking for friends

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus