Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » World at war ((OPEN))

Vladimir Dyukov (played by Major_payne25) Topic Starter

Vladimir has gotten his leg bandages up and with his AK drawn he walked towards the woman “Idi na khuy cyka!” He yelled whitch is Russian for basically ‘**** off bitch’ clearly he was pissed at his injured leg and took it out on the supposedly old woman...
Mirai (played anonymously)

she raised her hands. "im a old woman. I got lost... I was a war captive. I was looking for my son. im so worried. he worked on your side. but I cant give him a honorable burial here..." she tears fell from her face and cried. she hoped he see her as a old women who lost her dear son. hoping the guy valued family.
Janus Flint (played by Cactus_Jones)

The trucks arrived and the forty man team load with all their equipment with Janus in the first truck at the end seat near the opening. As they left, they drove a past a firefight between the germans and American forces. Janus saw the old woman and said to Marcus, "Loša sreća". Marcus just shook his head. As they drove to the hidden resistance base.
Clyde Loewner (played by MangoNekros)

Mirai wrote:
she raised her hands. "im a old woman. I got lost... I was a war captive. I was looking for my son. im so worried. he worked on your side. but I cant give him a honorable burial here..." she tears fell from her face and cried. she hoped he see her as a old women who lost her dear son. hoping the guy valued family.

He knew it wasn't real. Who says "I'm an old woman" when they already have the features to prove. It wouldn't take an idiot to notice when someone is elderly. Without saying anything he looked away and crouched to avoid enemy fire

Vladimir threw about $50 at her and went back to the Soviet camp gate behind him to get in guard duty...

Vladimir Dyukov wrote:
Vladimir has gotten his leg bandages up and with his AK drawn he walked towards the woman “Idi na khuy cyka!” He yelled whitch is Russian for basically ‘F off B’clearly he was pissed at his injured leg and took it out on the supposedly old woman...

Sorry meant to edit other post

she grabbed it and stood up. " and here I thought you where honorable people. I pray the chosen of the Morrigan makes you pay for your disrespect toward my son." she then vanished. she moved to a widow and shot Vladimir in the arm. so he could not use the AK. she smirked. old voice " you are a disgrace as a warrior."

“Aahhhhh blyat!” He called putting as he rushed inside his tent to be patched up

she giggled. she then made a slingshot and loaded it with rocks and started using that to mess with the guards. not killing just causing disorder. she giggled as maybe they learn even the simple things can hurt not just modern stuff.
Janus Flint (played by Cactus_Jones)

The trucks eventually arrived in front of a subway entrance, it seemed nothing too special and didn't have anything unique on it but those part of the resistance group known as "Front de Résistance Unie" used this place as a FOB of the organization. They all departed off the trucks with their gear when then suddenly the trucks went off to refuel and make ready for the next missions. Then they started the descent down in the subway. The organization though have a sizeable presence is heavily decentralized making the organization of the different squads, teams, and groups difficult. They do all belong to a single organization but many people run different cells independent from each other. The only reason why they are an organization and not just separate resistance groups is that once a month all leaders of the different cells come together for planning mass assaults on key military installations. Here we have Janus cell known as the "Steel Legion". The name is because they have a large man pool reserve of 2,000 abled bodies across new york and because the legion fields many machine guns and rocket launchers also they have many transport trucks and many tanks through a 60% of the tanks are APCs. Currently, they were underground following the railway tracks back to base.
Hauptmann Hans Gretelein (played by Major_payne25) Topic Starter

Hans exited the German base with another combined mechanized infantry and armor battalion they marched through the streets killing all in their path...

Mirai did not enjoy it here anymore. She made it so the truck with the demon seal fell deep into the ground and there was no way to pull it out. She shoots at loses rocks and rocks fell into the holes in the ground crushing anything in it path. Then left the area as sh3 was done with this area.

Hans crawled out of his truck and got unto an APC and continued his mission was to get to Karl before anyone else could...
Lemonmay (played by Clumsylemon)

(( I’d like to jump in, with my character Lemon she was raised in the mountains studying herbs for healing and poisons .... I’m thinking her family sided with the Germans and she used her family knowledge to Be a Herbologist working on Developing new poisons and medicine for the Germans))

(( sure jump right in! It’ll be nice having someone else help me play the Germans lol ))

As Lemon came walking out of her small lab and into the main area of the camp she saw several german soldiers scrambling around talking of a transport explosion. She quickly tried to gather facts but they were all contradicting. She snaked out a hand grabbing a young officer, She pressed him information and details about her close friend Hans but her Greman was still sloppy as she was raised in the united states so she just kept yelling Hans nickname Der Metzger at people. Finally, a nurse said they were headed to the sight of the explosion to help the injured. Lemon gave the nurse a few small vials with medicine in it "give to Hans if he was still there". However, with a second thought, Lemon jumped in the truck as it was starting ... she had to know if he was dead for herself.

As they went along a soldier was furiously yelling at Lemon she only understood every other word. Finally, she figured out her white lab coat stood out. She whipped it off and put on a military-style jacket. She swiftly tucked several more vials of a purple substance in her pocket hoping no one saw her.

The truck slammed on its breaks as the troops started to get out there was a large hole in the ground with a German truck in it. Lemon elbowed her way when she saw the demon seal on it her eyes swelled up she knew that seal. Lemon ran toward the edge of the road and away from the troops trying to determine if there were any survivors.

Hans has successfully rescued Karl and returned to the crash sight as he took the artifact from Karl tucking it into his bag as his personal guards took him to the field nurses he then turned to lemonmay and walked over to her “yeah that was a real mess... some idioten tried to kill me..” he scoffed slightly chuckling too...

Hans has successfully rescued Karl and returned to the crash sight as he took the artifact from Karl tucking it into his bag as his personal guards took him to the field nurses he then turned to lemonmay and walked over to her “yeah that was a real mess... some idioten tried to kill me..” he scoffed slightly chuckling too...

Lemon hears Hans voice and as she turns slowly rage sets in over her "You aren't supposed to scare me like that" She slaps the side of his arm before giving him an over a joyful hug. She quickly pulls herself away remembering these germans aren't as touchy as she is used to. She digs in a pocket and pulls out a vile "Drink it will heal those cuts up quicker" She softly smiles at him a bit of red still in her eyes

Hans drank the vile “thanks... so what’re you up to nowadays?” Hans said curious about how things were besides on the front...

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » World at war ((OPEN))

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus