Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » World at war ((OPEN))

Janus Flint (played by Cactus_Jones)

When Janus heard Lemon's request he thought for a minute and said back at her, "Well... We have an RnD lab in the south near the entrance but if its plants you need the agriculture district has a small but lively lab that may interest you and I don't really know how many types of plants we have A lot of Potatoe, Raddish, Carrots, and my favorite Onions. But if not that, there is a large unused building we have that is a bit west of the agricultural district in the Market distrct.," He hoped that answer would suffice.
Lemonmay (played by Clumsylemon)

Lemon agrees to the small lab and sometime latter finds herself sitting looking at a potato while others in the lab stare at her. She olds up the potato and turns it over in her hands finally after a bit she starts to finally start moving and breaking down the potato to its base levels then she mixes in some other mixtures she had in her bag and finally after a few failed attempts she made it work. Lemon scribbled the last of her notes in her small journal before tucking it back in her pocket and filling a small tube full of the mixture. She knew this wasn’t exactly what he asked for but it would stop the spreading of the radiation and start to heal a person once they drank it or show it seemed when she tested it on bunnies and mice.

as she leaves the lab she sees the city in more mayhem then before, people running around and yelling . She finally found her way back to HQ front desk, “excuse me I have something for Janus”

The receptionist looked at her and spoke in the intercom connected to Janus's radio and said, "Lee's back and requests an audience with you." He then looked back at Lemon and said to her, "He's waiting for you ."

Janus and NOVAC were discussing the recent skirmish with the german tunnel rats and the population moral. NOVAC spoke up, "The population appeasement efforts are going well and we expect to quell this riot later this day... The germans "Tunnel Rats" are being dealt with swiftly and expect light causalities this time." This pleased Janus as his Radio came online when about Lemon's return. "Send here up then." He began to wonder what she did to help with the effort against the Germans; as NOVAC left he was now looking around the room as began to reminiscence of how Tsargrad was a small opening deep in the subways and his once 20 man squad dugout as a small base of operations to now a large underground functioning town, he felt pride from the accomplishment.

Lemon made her way toward Janus as she felt several eyes on her she glanced around her stomach falling into her shoes. She held the mixture in her hands tight. “ um.. so don’t have what I would need to fix the radiation but I made this it will help once a person is hit by radiation.” She handed Janus the tube “ you need to just drink a teaspoon then it at a cellar level attack the radiation and start to rebuild the damaged parts of the body. However, it’s hard to make so I can’t make it in mass do to restricted resources”

He inspected the tube up and down, left to right checking for something or anything he found unusual. When he finished his inspection he looked at Lemon responded to her, "Although this isn't much... Its a start; good work, I will be expecting more from you." He then smiled before giving it to one of his officers to send it to one of the patients that gotten radiation poisoning.

Lemon looked drained and her eyes seemed a bit distant “If you want more, ill have to give you a list of herbs and you’ll have to see if your men can find them on the surface” Lemon finally does lock her emerald eyes with Janus as she slowly tucks a fallen strand of hair behind her ear. “The tunnel rats ... what is happening with that.... I .... do ... do you know who they are yet?” Lemons stomach still was twisted but she wants to know what is happening. She knew that was probably one of Hans team from his close Gaurd. She hoped he didn’t choose to lead the team himself.

As she asked that mind was deciding of either telling the truth or saying something else but he knows he has to do to keep her trust. "The tunnel rats were spotted recently near one of our subway outpost guarding one of our many blasts doors protecting this place from harm. Were currently sending an elite group to weed them out and after that were actually going place some... Proper defenses." As his voice went away from Lemon and now looking over the list to who were they placing at that site.

Lemon quickly followed Janus's eyes to where they thought they saw the tunnel rats. Lemon ripped out the formula for the radiation mixture and left it in Janus's desk. She quickly bolted out of the room and down the stairs. She knew remembering the way back to the blast door was a good idea. She started running as fast as she could. She hoped people just thought she was crazy and didn’t pay much attention. She finally stopped when she reached the door to the room before the blast door. Part of Lemon wanted to stay and help the Americans this was her home but her heart belong to Hans and she forgot how to breathe without him. With a deep breath, Lemon continued until she reached the blast door. She thought the lack of security seemed strange until she heard it a click of a loaded gun. “Umm ... it’s not what you think”

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » World at war ((OPEN))

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus