Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » World at war ((OPEN))

Hauptmann Hans Gretelein (played by Major_payne25) Topic Starter

Hans reaches into his bag and pulled out 2 bottles of Jäger and handed one to Lemon as he chugged down the other clearly to him drinking was a sport...
Lemonmay (played by Clumsylemon)

Lemon took a small sip of the liquor out of kindness but she left most the drinking to Hans as her mind was slightly distracted and the fatigue started to set in. As she became drunker she started to mumble "You picked the worse time to say I love" She let out a small burb and started to doze off
Janus Flint (played by Cactus_Jones)

When the order for the german to retreat came NOVAC knew something wasn't right. The german almost never retreat unless something came that will be a major blow for either side. So NOVAC ordered his men to retreat back to their underground base which and radioed in the situation to the rest of the forces. 30% of the sniper teams that came were killed by the helicopters before being destroyed by the tanks below. When they were radioed they too retreated head back to base through this with more pep in their steps and some even taking the hidden sewer routes they made to head back. The Air raiders were designed for a prolonged dogfight and destroyed many of the Luftwaffe but with casualties on their sides as well, Leaving to withdraw from the fight.

Janus was in HQ as this happening was wondering what those german bastards were doing to retreat. Then his answer came... They dropped an even bigger nuke that leveled the city. Most of the forces had successfully returned were nicely protected deep underground but the few that were left mostly scouts who watching for enemies were killed instantaneously as the entire bodies combusted into nothingness. This also caused some of the people underground in the town deep below to fall as the earth shook. Janus almost fell but was quick to get himself was speechless of what the Germans had done to his city.

Lemon found herself tucked into bed she wondered if it was Hans or if it was one of his guards as she awoke she knew what she had to do. Lemon grabbed her bag she stuffed her small bad with a few days rations and several of her vials and herbs. She knew Hans would never forgive her but she couldn't help herself, if no one would listen to her she would have to find out for herself. So with on last look lemon made her way toward the greenhouse. She slowly moved the potted plant and slipped down the manhole coving it behind her. It was dark and smelled so she switched on a flash light seeing red paint on the walls she followed it.

Hans got on the radio and ordered that the gas that Lemon had made be launched via missiles into any and all visible underground outlets that were not sanctioned German strongholds... and minutes later thousands of rockets from one of the armored cruisers struck into subway entrances sewage outlets and more as gas leaked out of them and into the spaces where they struck...

Lemon smelled the sweet smell of baking cookies that's when it hit her, they are gassing the tunnels she quickly scrambled to get her mask on before she became to tiered. she just secured the mask but she had inhaled enough gas she fainted there in the tunnel on the hard cold ground surrounded by rats.

Behind the metal was a small specialized task force of some of the elite members of the steel legion. They were designated as "Delta" based on the US Delta Force. When the heard the bang on instant grabbed their rifles and trained on the door with the leader opening and aiming their rifles at her and only to find her knocked down on the ground with gas coming which they put their masks on and grabbed her and brought her inside.

As the closed the last blast door with all sewer and subway entrances sealed off, Janus sighed what has happened and hoped maybe their luck will turn around but sadly it not as gases began to spew out open holes killing a couple Janus's men. But those who were quick to put their gas mask on survived. Some gas got in the underground city and some people noticed Janus had the idea to turn of the ventatlation system where the vaccum will suck the gas from the subway and take back up topside.

Lemon would wake up in the infirmary with Hans hovering over her waiting to see if she was ok and when she awoke he riddled her with kisses “oh thank god your ok...”

((OOF))

Lemon awoke surrounded by some strange men they were Americans. She slowly pulled her mask off her face and looked at them hovering over her . She finally said "ummm...Hi... I'm Lemon, sorry about the Gas" she ran her hand threw her golden ponytail her nerves were on edge. As lemon fumbled around she pulled out an American passport showing she was an American citizen. She knew hanging on to this would come in handy. "I just escaped, please help me" She hands then to the dark haired man who seemed to be controlling everything

((half of my thing got delete when hot my back button my bad but I just went with being saved by the Americans more drama ))

(( yeah sorry cactus I didn’t see ur post before mine lol ))

((It's alright my man))

Hans met with Major Greg summer the leader of the other army group which hadn’t yet seen battle and had the same numbers as Hans did before they were sent out... “we need to get a tunnel rat group out there...” Hans said “yes I agree we should send in the SS guard tomorrow...” Greg said as he shook Hans’ hand... for what it’s worth this would be the beginning of the end...

The dark-haired man the leader did not take off his mask but the atmosphere and tone did seem a bit calmer than before. They believed her to be another American citizen running from the germans when the nuke came. The leader came in front and introduced himself, "Issac..." he said in a deep but young voice. After the whole fiasco he knew when one person comes more would arrive and he ordered his to pack up and after 10 minutes they finished he had him, Delta, and Lemon to head back to base.

Lemon followed along like a good little girl.they ran like well oiled machine and Lemon found it boring so as they walked she finally broke the silence "Snake venom that's the base of the new gas they used" She softly smiled as several heads turned to look at her. she just kept walking and smiling "didn't you wonder why they didn't scream or gag when they died?"

Issac responded to her, "Some of did but we didn't think anything of it because of we more focused on saving ourselves." in a snarky tone of voice as they went they would eventually come across a large blast door.

Lemon let out a long sigh as they entered the blast door. "Soo, Issac where are we going" she shoved her hands in her pockets and fluttered her eyes a bit with a large wide smile. As lemon walked she couldn't help but wonder if Hans had known she was missing yet. Part of her was second guessing her decision to leave. But she had to know what they were doing and if she made the right decision joining the Germans or did she just follow Hans because of her grandmother.

Hans panicked once he found out that Lemon was missing and he hurried the ‘Tunnel Rats’ as they were called to get ready as the breach would be rescheduled for tonight each one of them wore a gas mask a helmet an all black ballistic weave uniform a Kevlar vest with a holster for a G18 automatic pistol with an extended mag loaded with FMJ rounds... their main gun for 5 of them was the UMP.45 for the other 5 it was the MG 3 both of which loaded with FMJ rounds...

Issac then banged on the blast door a couple of times and didn't receive or hear an answer. He knew that meant and knew what that meant. He had to go around which meant heading into the long-hidden passage they to take to even enter the subway. Luckily there side opening nearby with forfeited hatch to get there so opened it with ease and they all had to enter it. When they did and closed the hatch it locked it as to make sure the Germans didn't open themselves that was then Issac answered her, "We're heading back to base, your American who survived... it's our duty to take you back anyways. Not only that and correct me it must but you said the gas was known as Snake Venom, which means your one of the people who are working on that... am I correct."

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » World at war ((OPEN))

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus