Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Camp Half-Blood

Elizabeth Daffron (played by ShadowFlame2022) Topic Starter

She snorts, "Got em. Sorry, dad but she not wrong..."
Lucifer Tang (played by Vesper666)

'Wow,' Lucifer thought amused. 'This person just yelled at father.'
Sliver (played by dantefrancis)

"She's not wrong."

Lucifer tried to do the same action as he pictured lightning in his mind. A spark of purple lightning appeared afterwards.
Ramoth Silverblood (played by Elisora)

Ramoth chuckled softly at Ensho's words, "Ensho 1. Zeus 0." she muttered to herself.

(you guys dont mind fat learning do you?)

fast*)

She took a few steps back, "Silver isn't that along the lines of what you said to his face?" ((Go ahead.))
Ensho Uzumaki (played by Aaricia)

The sky grumbled again loudly "Oh you think you are stronger than me when all you do is sit on your ass and let a woman ride you? Are you joking? I am a primordial! The last time you faced my family they destroyed you ... I do hope you remember ... because I will do thrice as worse ... and this time the castration will be permanent" Smirked evilly and tossed the bolt which turned black as it jetted into the sky and caused an explosion in the storm as the sky cleared "Baka..."

"I said a lot of things to Zeus...to his face too. So maybe."

"You wonder why they hate you..." She laughed softly.

Ramoth laughed at that, "Ensho 2 Zeus still 0"

Winked at Ramoth and laughed softly "He has such a large ego that next time i do see him I might have to push the stick up his butt even further" Yawned a bit and stretched out "Alright then boy wonder (i mean lucifer) ... we can train starting tomorrow... I have to rest a bit... healing Aether took a surprisingly a lot of energy"

"Ramoth he's forever at 0" she grinned.

Ramoth chuckled, muffling it with her hand as she looked up at the roiling sky, "It seems she deflated some of his ego with that statement." she noted.

Lucifer listened to their conservation while concentrating on channel lightning. Double tasking like always. A spark of electricity as a bolt of lightning flashed. A glowing purple lightning bolt rest in his hand as he prepare to throw it to test it out. Lucifer looked at the direction of the training area and threw it with moderate strength.

The bolt landed with a boom as dirt and flaming grass flew everywhere. He said as his proud persona took over.

"I'm think I'm starting to it."

Alright then. I will go to my cabin" Yawned a bit "Do you guys want to join me for some snacks before I turn in?"

"And how are you already instantly better at this than me Lucifer?" she asked.

"She damaged more then just his ego...Shocking turn of events really."

If you damage the training grounds you fix it" Yawned slightly "Seeing as you figured out a lightning bolt well guess you don't need my help" Walked to my cabin

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Camp Half-Blood

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus