Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Camp Half-Blood

Ensho Uzumaki (played by Aaricia)

Alright then. I will go to my cabin" Yawned a bit "Do you guys want to join me for some snacks before I turn in?"
Elizabeth Daffron (played by ShadowFlame2022) Topic Starter

"And how are you already instantly better at this than me Lucifer?" she asked.
Sliver (played by dantefrancis)

"She damaged more then just his ego...Shocking turn of events really."

If you damage the training grounds you fix it" Yawned slightly "Seeing as you figured out a lightning bolt well guess you don't need my help" Walked to my cabin
Ramoth Silverblood (played by Elisora)

She snickered, "Shocking indeed.."
Lucifer Tang (played by Vesper666)

"I am? I just imagined it," Lucifer said. Immediately feeling a little proud. Like the old saying goes, like father like son. Lucifer had a rather large ego.

"Yes instantly better than my first time, Silver how big was the explosion again?"
Sliver (played by dantefrancis)

"5 ft in width, don't know about depth yet."

Liz" Appeared behind her "Stop enlarging his ego" Growled lowly "The gaki has an ego bigger than Zeus its ridiculous" Yawned again looking tired "Man I smelt that ego miles away from my cabin" Started walking away again

"The depth wasn't that bad!" then she muttered, "Only a few thousand miles deep..."

Lucifer smiled with embarrassment as he that. Being born a Zeus child and as a Leo, he has always been pretty proud. Specially since most of the time, he had his skills to back him up. Blood flow thicken than anything else.

"Wow, that's awesome," he said. "I really am getting it. Maybe I'll learn flight later after my lightning training."

Yawned and collapsed on my bed tired falling asleep not evening knowing Tamaki's father was in his fox form on my bed as well

"...................................................................................................Ego man Ego............"

(lol he smelled of strong egos) they haven't seen his fine arts ego yet)

((*worried*))

((oh darling if an ego shows up i will bend you over my knee and spank you like a naughty child))

((PFF))

"Wow, I'm suddenly grateful for my mom," he mused. "All those classes she made me took weren't for nothing!"

He thought back to the mountains of lessons like music, dance, figure skating, calligraphy, etc. The results of his mother trying to produce a 'special child.'

((The hell is figure skating going to do in war? La la la la la *dances on the iceeeee*))

(i based him on my idol who is the victim of a "i want a special child" parent) figure skating is relatively popular in china) i also like it so)

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Camp Half-Blood

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus