Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » yikes but it's pronounced like nike

RainbowPitch

Hellooo, lovely to meet you! I hope you find your oodles of fun and company on this charming website~ My name is Magnus, and Mel (tisonlychaos) was actually the one that pulled me here! There's a lot of great people in this thread already, and you can find tons more all around the Looking for RP or Small Talk forums, or through the Kudos your friends give others!

Good luck and have fun~
Welcome to RPR!
Loves dogs. You may enter. So may everyone else too. I really have no say. Welcome!
pereyra wrote:
hi! i'm new here, very. i'm very bad at introductions but like what can you do, amiright? uhh... my username is pereyra but you're welcome to just call me hy. i've been roleplaying for like more than a decade now and i promise i'm a lot less casual when i write. out of character i'm like super chill, though.

i moved here because the roleplay community on the forum i used to be on is like... shrinking at a rapid and unprecedented rate. so i'm just looking to chill for a while, get a feel for the community, hang out and make friends. i have four dogs, if that's a good selling point for befriending me.

but, yeah. hi!

You are on: Forums » Introductions » yikes but it's pronounced like nike

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus