Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Camp Happy Tree. RULES AND QUESTIONS. (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Pen_Tsunami Topic Starter

I probably should’ve grouped those character submissions in one text, oh well.

ANYWAYS! I will post the roleplay TONIGHT!
Please review the rules and plan your plot twists or something. Lets make things up as we go along so that way it’ll be more of a shocker and we can really use our imaginations because that way everyone will be excited and on board. I don’t really wanna follow a boring plot so let’s just through random things and there and see how it comes out in the end. Also, sorry for late replies I was in classes But I’ll leave a link to the roleplay in the comments and in the rules

UPDATE: I started the roleplay! Here's da link! https://www.rprepository.com/community/forums/topic/80863?page=1#post-5060143
Nori-Vea (played by Mernaga)

Hey, this sounds really fun! Would Nori be able to be a camper? I’d age him down some since I think he’d do better as a camper than a counselor
IcedKoi

This seems so interesting, but The Breather is too old. :')
KatieKat96

I'm new to this site but not new to RPing, is there still a slot open for counselor? My OC Mocha would fit right in! Plus she's got a good place for her kids during the summer!

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Camp Happy Tree. RULES AND QUESTIONS. (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus