Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Camp Happy Tree. RULES AND QUESTIONS. (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Pen_Tsunami

The title was indeed a lie >:D. True it is a summer camp roleplay but with a twist, fantasy characters are allowed here! Including humans and non-humans. All allowed to go to the summer camp called camp ‘Happy tree’! It’s cliche, hawhawhaw. Kids up to 8-16 can attend!
Now with strawberry flavored employee shirts with a happy tree on it.

But anyways! Allow me to explain the camp. Kids are thrown here by their parents to spend a summer of supposedly ‘freedom’ doing boring outdoor activities but also being teenagers and doing teenager things. Kids under 13 can do kid activities. Counselors are young 'adults' just trying to make some money so their parents will stop complaining or are just here to get drunk and have fun.

The main plot IS.... actually we’re gonna make it up as we go along, that way everything will be a whole lot more interesting! And everyone can use there imagination and fear god I’m so corny. Also because it’s summer time and you’re in a summer camp for mythical creatures and humans so ANYTHING can happen Also that way everyone can have a say in things and add continuing drama to the story :> but before we get into the fun, allow me to tell you character acceptions and rules and some other things that will keep this roleplaying from sinking like the titanic.

RULES/ACCEPTIONS:

1. No merry sue’s or Gary sue’s.
2. No smut or super sexual stuff, but kissing and French kissing is ok as long as you don’t make it uncomfortable.
3. No severe bullying but teasing is ok.
4. No killing anyone.
5. Fighting is allowed as long as you don’t kill the person you’re fighting with because honestly, who doesn’t like drama?
6. Anthro animals are allowed :D
7. Minor swear words are ok, just don’t use them too much please.
8. Romance is ok.
9. LGBTQ related stuff is also ok.
10. Please post more then 1 sentence ;-;
11. If the plot is lagging behind a bit feel free to try anything to add some conflict as long as it doesn’t break any of the rules.

( if you have any questions please ask, I will add more rules if I need to.! )

And now let me add the employee list for counselors. These are people who help run the camp and qualify as ‘admins’ sort of. They make sure everyone is following the rules but they can still partake in the roleplay.
( if all the spots are taken up I’m sorry, but at least you can still join the roleplay and still have fun! )

HELP WANTED:

1. Pen_Tsunami as Edd ( Edward )
2. Avitrathephoenix as Sox
3. verdantelf as Viira
4. Tyson-Turnpike as Calix

Camp Happy Tree

If you have any questions please contact me or our kind counselors :3
you can hop in anytime as long as your first post fits and your character fits as well.
Magic 80%
Magic is common.
Technology 50%
Modern
Combat 50%
Combat is expected as part of the storyline but it won't dominate the plot.
Romance 40%
Romance is slightly desired, but the overall plot is more important.

Details: Freeform, adjustable length posts,

I have critters I could use for either a camper or a counselor! Assuming the "humans are allowed" was clarifying that you also allow humans as well as non humans.

If you meant humans only, my mistake. '^v^

If I was right, I'll reply with links.
Pen_Tsunami Topic Starter

Avitrathephoenix wrote:
I have critters I could use for either a camper or a counselor! Assuming the "humans are allowed" was clarifying that you also allow humans as well as non humans.

If you meant humans only, my mistake. '^v^

If I was right, I'll reply with links.

Yeah you’re right, lemme clear of that in the opening, pfft.

Done :3
In which case....

I think Sox here would make a good counselor. ^v^ She's peppy and friendly, knows at least a bit about a lot of things (first aid, plants and signs of animals, swimming and water safety, etc.), as well as being pretty athletic and, as an added bonus here, resists magic a bit. ^v^

Also, a skilled dancer for what that's worth. I'd make sure she wears something a bit less revealing than her usual outfits if needed, too. : P

If you remember Ziktia, I'd alternatively be willing to run her as a camper. ^v^

I'd rather not run both, and would prefer to play Sox, but not opposed to the other option. ^v^

Sox is pretty neat, she also sounds kewl to. All of the employees wear a uniform but employees can bend the uniform to whatever suit there character, just thought I would add that in even tho it’s a bit useless :|. Anyways! Do you draw your characters? I drew some of mine as well-
Anyways anyways, what I came up with so far was a secret murder or something? Maybe a mystery... Idunno still needs work. But I’ll be an employee using my lil Edd ( or Edward- ). Anyways, I can add you’re name to da employee board :D
Yep! All pics of my critters are my work unless otherwise noted. I actually have more stuff of her to upload, speaking of which.
Oh, and yeah, uniform makes sense. ~v^ As long as showing a bit of midriff is okay she probably won't mind. (giggles)

Let's hope for more people, because I like this premise! ^v^

Yes i hope so to- you’re a great drawer also :0. I’ll think of the main plot later but hopefully in 3 days or less we have some more people- if not then we can still start the roleplay and others can join while we are roleplaying :3
Hey, I think this character ( the one I'm posting as, would be... ok for this without his weapons. It's possible he may be better for a counselor, but honestly, I don't care what role he gets.

Justin wrote:
Hey, I think this character ( the one I'm posting as, would be... ok for this without his weapons. It's possible he may be better for a counselor, but honestly, I don't care what role he gets.

Hello!
Unfortunately he’s a bit too young to be a counselor since he’s only 11 and I at least wanna keep this a little bit realistic- sorry :,> but he can be our first kid camper!
Yeah thats fine, I was thinking more, he seems more... councelor-ish. his age is often taken into consideration with a lot of things... and he's younger because I wanted to have a character that was younger that a teenager. I guess like I said earlier, anything is fine with me
Hi! I'm new to this website but not new to RP in general lol
I'd love to see if my DnD OC could possibly be a counselor?? Here's her bio! !click! Of course the DnD specific stuff won't be necessary but I think she'd be a really nice supportive person to have around! I think all the info you would need on her is in her bio umm
She does kinda have some healing abilities bc she's a cleric (technically) she's also decently strong so if anyone needs help with some heavy lifting and setting stuff up, she'll always be glad to help! aaaa im not sure what else to say but I hope that I can join in on this! It seems like a lot of fun!

verdantelf wrote:
Hi! I'm new to this website but not new to RP in general lol
I'd love to see if my DnD OC could possibly be a counselor?? Here's her bio! !click! Of course the DnD specific stuff won't be necessary but I think she'd be a really nice supportive person to have around! I think all the info you would need on her is in her bio umm
She does kinda have some healing abilities bc she's a cleric (technically) she's also decently strong so if anyone needs help with some heavy lifting and setting stuff up, she'll always be glad to help! aaaa im not sure what else to say but I hope that I can join in on this! It seems like a lot of fun!

DnD characters are fine even if we’re not playing DnD. It’s still a character :>. Sure she can be a counselor and I picture her more of a nurse-y counselor who sticks around mostly near the first aid but regularly walks around or something, idunno. I plan on after my classes after school I can come up with a decent main plot.
Sounds like fun! Can I join with Liliath?
Hey, this sounds awesome, would I be able to join with this character?
Calix (played by Tyson-Turnpike)

Hi! I have a naga character named Calix, he’s an adult that acts as a rebellious teenager. He’d probably be a terrible counselor who helps kids with breaking rules ^^’

Cookiesareyummie wrote:
Sounds like fun! Can I join with Liliath?

Yup, she can!

Elias Phenexson wrote:
Hey, this sounds awesome, would I be able to join with this character?

You are allowed :>

Calix wrote:
Hi! I have a naga character named Calix, he’s an adult that acts as a rebellious teenager. He’d probably be a terrible counselor who helps kids with breaking rules ^^’

Well to be honest as long as he doesn’t help them too much he will be ok coz theirs always someone who sucks at their job and it’s most of us mostly me .W.’

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Camp Happy Tree. RULES AND QUESTIONS. (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus