Skip to main content

Forums » Smalltalk » Census for the Nonbinary Folks

I found out both that there's some folks trying to maintain a census of folks who don't fit tidily into the binary (not surprising), and also that it's open currently. I admit I'm not familiar with them, so if you're unsure, doing a little research about them might be good. Personally, their presentation seems solid and they didn't really ask anything personally identifying, so I figure it is safe.

So, they say their census is open to anyone who doesn't neatly fit into the gender binary; that is, anyone who does not feel they are "female" 100% of the time or "male" 100% of the time. As carefully worded as it is, I don't think you actually need to identify as nonbinary or something similar to fill it out, just to feel that a binary gender does not completely fit you at all times.

Here's a link to the post announcing it: https://gendercensus.com/post/190794885675/the-gender-census-2020-is-now-open
Zelphyr, this is awesome! Thank you so much for sharing this. I can't wait to show my husband. I think he'll be over the moon about it. ♡
Hades_

Thank you so much for sharing this survey! I'm replying so those on my friends list can be notified too!
RainbowPitch

This is pretty neat! Thanks for sharing!
Secret of Evermore (played anonymously)

Can I assume one does not have to be out of the proverbial closet to take this census? I'd like to be included in something like this but I fear I'm still not brave enough to be entirely revealed....
Secret of Evermore wrote:
Can I assume one does not have to be out of the proverbial closet to take this census? I'd like to be included in something like this but I fear I'm still not brave enough to be entirely revealed....

It's anonymous :D
Aww, the census is now closed...

You are on: Forums » Smalltalk » Census for the Nonbinary Folks

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus