Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » Character Race Game (Dice & Raffle)

Alea's Magical adventure for Treasure!

Alea had been most surprised to stumble upon a strange and old temple deep in the jungle. Of course, the poor girl hadn't intended to end up in such a place, but hostile tribesmen had chased her into the area.

all I wanted to do was help that little lady Alea reflected miserably. She was dirty, hungry and lost, and the girl had lost her jacket. Having the chains that kept her bound to earth and not floating away visible was an odd thing. She despised it.

With no other option, she went into the temple, soon finding herself in darkness.

Torches burst into flames as she walked along and Alea gasped as her weighted foot hit a tile and it went down. Arrows rained from the wall and Alea, clunky as she was fell flat to the ground to save herself. Shaken, she vowed to be more careful.

She kept going along, heading down. It appeared the majority of the temple was beneath the earth.

The traps, which included a drop into spikes and a horrid snakepit, were avoided quite narrowly.

She ended up in a large chamber after solving a puzzle to open the door. It was a strange puzzle, involving constellations. Just who were the people who made this place? Alea wondered and pondered about it, but reasoned she may never know.

The large chamber was a single path surrounded by shallow waters. There was a large circular platform at the end. A Single chest was in the middle, battered and old....

Alea walked up to it and noted it was locked. She didnt have a key. She was angered,"what a load of horse dung!" She yelled and kicked the chest aggressively. To her shock, her weighted foot broke a hole clean into the chest.

She grinned and began kicking more, taking her anger out on this innocent mass of wood. The chest fell apart and Alea was surprised to see what treasure lay within...

A beautiful cloak, blue like the deepest oceans...

Alea picked it up and put it on. She felt magic and power coming from the cloth and she knew it was something special. It was warm too. Easily the warmest cloth she had ever owned. The cleric turned and decided to leave this place.

Surely she would escape this jungle somehow...
rolled 1d12 and got a natural 10.
DorianM Topic Starter

Woo! Through magic, we have 6 blue cloaks instead of just 5 because the two last posts were in such quick succession!!! :D

First blue cloak - turntechGodhead
Second blue cloak - Jzork
Third blue cloak - Crystaldragon126
Fourth blue cloak - Tusitala2017
Fifth blue cloak - Voldarian_Empire
Extra blue cloak - JoJoApples

Now the Raffle entrants' list is also closed, but if you guys like the treasure hunt, feel free to continue writing! :D
I am super happy you all had such fun!

Next, the Raffle draw!
DorianM wrote:
Woo! Through magic, we have 6 blue cloaks instead of just 5 because the two last posts were in such quick succession!!! :D

First blue cloak - turntechGodhead
Second blue cloak - Jzork
Third blue cloak - Crystaldragon126
Fourth blue cloak - Tusitala2017
Fifth blue cloak - Voldarian_Empire
Extra blue cloak - JoJoApples

Now the Raffle entrants' list is also closed, but if you guys like the treasure hunt, feel free to continue writing! :D
I am super happy you all had such fun!

Next, the Raffle draw!

Thanks Dorian! You're a sweetie 💗

I had fun writing that post :) didnt expect to get a 10 first go LAMO!
DorianM Topic Starter

Raffle Draw! 1d12, winner takes Dragon Tooth!
rolled 1d12 and got a natural 2.
DorianM Topic Starter

DorianM wrote:

Lucky Tusitala2017! Congrats! :D

Also, thank you all who participated. If you want to continue playing, go ahead, I am very happy that you enjoyed my little game! <3
Siira Feir-Sil wrote:
((Siira found a second artifact apparently locating her mate....will he be there when she arrives?))

The area wasn't guarded nearly as well as Siira had been prepared for. It probably would have helped if they had removed her weapons, but then the energy magnetism that held her blade hilts to her wrist guards were harder to remove than simply tearing her arms off. In fact, removing the wrist guards themselves required technologies this planet was likely no where even close to.

That said, the area was quite easy to break out of, unfortunately the princess seemed to be nowhere in sight. What she did find, however, was Genjo.....

"I ain't tellin' you nothin!!" he shouted once she had him on the ground at her mercy. Her blades pointed down at him, and she slowly pressed one into his flesh, penetrating it and revealing the oddly orange blood the creature held within. Sadly it was not convincing enough for him.

"I will make you a deal," she claimed, pulling the map out and showing it to the pirate captain, "Take me to this location and I will let you live....in fact, if I find what I'm looking for, maybe I'll help you get your princess back...."

"What is it you expect to find there?" he asked curiously.

"The one who made this mark," she said, pointing up to location on the map.

Nodding in agreement, the pair began walking....Siira behind Genjo with blades ready and at his back. They spoke as they walked, discussing why he had become a pirate, and how Siira had come to be on this world which she learned was called Mar. At one point, Genjo looked to his right, staring off into the distance and slowing his pace.

"What on Mar is...." he claimed, and on instinct Siira looked.

Genjo quickly maneuvered, spinning about and casting one of Siira's blades out of her hand. In her surprise she stuggled to gain control of the second one, and with his larger size, the pirate was able to more easily control it. He lifted a knee and slammed it into her stomach, finally releasing it from her hand and sending her staggering backward. Not waiting, he stepped forward and lifted his opposite foot towards her face, kicking her straight off of her feet and onto her back.

Disoriented a moment, Siira turned back to where she physically recalled him being, only to see her own blade dropping quickly towards her body. In an instant, a blue flash of light blasted across her vision, and she pulled her upper body in expecting to feel her own sword taking her life.....but it landed beside her instead. Peeking out, she identified what the blue flash had been. An energy attack had blasted Genjo from above her, similar to the lightning style red one she had used earlier. Genjo, now, was on his knees reeling in pain and clutching his chest, and as Siira stared down at him from the flat of her back, he arrived.

A blue figure no larger than Siira came in with a blade twice the size of her own, driving it effortlessly into the chest of Genjo who cried out loudly in panic as it happened. Raising his foot, the man thrust the pirate off his longsword and onto the ground, raising his opposite hand down at the defeated man and releasing a blast of energy that certainly ended him.

Siira stared as he turned about, looking back at her after ending her would be murderer.

"Xysix?" she asked in a brittle panic. She quickly rushed to her feet, and the man dropped his blade as she came down quickly on him, reaching out and pulling him into her, as he reciprocated. It was him, the man she longed to see...the one who had disappeared without cause for unknown reasons...her mate, and the father of her still lost daughter.

Siira cried, and likely Xysix did also as they pulled each other close. She had found her treasure, a treasure she had lost long ago. Her adventure was far from over, to be sure, but she no longer had to face it alone.
DorianM wrote:
DorianM wrote:

Lucky Tusitala2017! Congrats! :D

Also, thank you all who participated. If you want to continue playing, go ahead, I am very happy that you enjoyed my little game! <3

Oh my goodness! Thank you for your generosity Dorian!

It was really enjoyable

Having no control over what happens next gives the story all twists and turns :)
This was a blast! Trying to write in what would happen within a continuing story while having to include certain elements is an excellent writing exercise....I have to say trying to write in a bottle of rum in space was probably the most difficult one I faced too xD

No worries on the cloak btw, I'm willing to pass on it even if necessary....I really just had a lot of fun with the writing exercise! Thanks again for this Dorian! You rock!

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » Character Race Game (Dice & Raffle)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus