Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » Character Race Game (Dice & Raffle)

DorianM Topic Starter

Frelio wrote:
Okay, well, we's gunna try once more, eh?

Found the cloak! :D Second blue cloak is gone!
((Next roll is!))

Gicella came across the shores, and upon one of the rocks was a mermaid. He tried to keep away but he was spotted. They beckoned him over to swim with them, but he politely declined. Instead, he quickly followed the maps before taking the chance that they might be sirens.
rolled 1d12 and got a natural 12.
((Lost on a planet with no way off, is the 'devil' of this world truly to blame for Siira's misfortune?))

"How should I know?" Yenaria said with irritation.

"With respect, my lady, we can't simply wander around aimlessly," he offered.

"It is a better idea than simply sitting here would you not agree?" Siira snapped at him? She glanced to Yenaria as if to suggest the same idea to her.

"She's right, if we sit here we'll just die. Continue wandering in directions you think are at least different, if not correct."

"I'll sit up here and help them," Siira suggested, to which the princess shot her a look of denial.

"No, we have things we should further discuss," she instructed.

"I will be better utilized helping your boys. Besides, I am not your subject," Siira retorted.

"I know what you seek...and if you wish to find it, then you'll do what I tell you," the princess claimed. It couldn't be true could it? She had said she saw members of Siira's race before, but had she really known what she was looking for? If that was true how would Yenaria even know Siira would be arriving? Regardless, Siira decided to obey this princess....after all, finding her family was the most important objective she had.

It was what felt like half an hour into the discussion, one which didn't seem to lead anywhere, when it happened. A shout and the carriage dropped, screams from outside pierced into the vegetable carriage and quickly the two women jumped outside, meeting an extremely tall man with a gun trained directly on them.

He wasn't alone either, the carriage was surrounded, the four men were dead, gunned down just like poor Buzz had been....it was now just Siira and Yenaria....and this group of assailants.

"Genjo," Yenaria said under her breath as she lifted herself to her feet, "The most feared pirate in my kingdoms countryside."

"Glad to see ya's remember me, princess....and here I thought you royal types were too good for guys like me. Tell me, what's a princess doing out here alone with a child? Looking to make me a profit ere ya?" He asked with a hearty laugh following.

Siira stared at the man, wondering just what that weapon was capable of. Throwing a metal slug, or other matter object, wouldn't much concern her, but an energy weapon would be...unless Yenaria was the target. She had information, Siira was sure of it, and something to show her. Something she wanted but the princess had been cryptic about. Siira was going to have to be careful how she proceeded, they were surrounded and she desperately needed Princess Yenaria to live through this.
rolled 1d12 and got a natural 11.
Rolled 6: another clue

The sleeping draught would take a couple of hours to wear off, so the princess read through the old notebook she had taken looking for clues. And she found it, these people were seeking a buried treasure
rolled 1d12 and got a natural 2.
((Third times the Charm?))

((A book... I can work with that))

The Journey continues with the 2 ships and the dragon when they stumbled upon an island where Amarkun has felt presence upon it. He went eventually found himself on land and walked towards the signature until he came in front of a cave where he found an old book. He went back to the ship and they stayed dock as Amarkun read through the old tome.
rolled 1d12 and got a natural 3.
Rolled 2: got lost

With the crew asleep and no maps written in the old book, the princess had no way of setting the new course correctly which lead to the vessel getting lost again and its passengers, including the sleepy captain.
Rolled 11: meet the captain pirate

Whilst the ship drifted away of its own accord, they crossed paths yet again with the dreaded pirate ship.

With the crew asleep, they would have been easy picking. However the two mighty dragons comfortably sat on the crow nest and main mast ensured the pirate captain sailed away without disturbing Blackbeard this time round
((Where will Gicela go next?))

More ruins. It felt as if Gicela would never find his way out of the jungle. As he delved deeper however, he started to feel hope, as if something could possibly be good in this crazy scenario of his. After getting across the final trap, opening the door, his eyes widened; in front of him laid a whole room of treasures and riches. A wide smile came across his face as he checked and the treasure was real and not cursed. He then realized something; this was the perfect place to make his own. No one owned it, it was ruins. And henceforth, he made the ruins his home for now, in the jungle where he could practice his craft in peace.
rolled 1d12 and got a natural 10.
((Again))

As the Necron read through the book a ship was spotted. He ordered the other ship to lift the anchor and get in a defensive stance and the dragon to remain above to provide support. As the ship came closer a person in front waved at them. This lowered their guards a bit. When they came closer the Captain introduced himself a fellow treasure hunter and asked help. Amarkun agreed to help in exchange for the captain and his crew to be part of the fleet. This pleased the man and together the fleet has grown to three ships in total as they continued to set sail.
Winter Durant (played by Dndmama)

(( With a book to guide her and a bottle of rum to fortify her, Winter Durant soldiers on! ))

Note: On to the next possible hiding place!

Frelio (played by Jzork)

DorianM wrote:
Frelio wrote:
Okay, well, we's gunna try once more, eh?

Found the cloak! :D Second blue cloak is gone!

Thanks fer hostin' the game! Twas'sa lotta fun!
(( rolling again ))
rolled 1d12 and got a natural 1.
Rolled 1: pirates

At last after many hours, the pirates on-board Neptune vessel finally woke up from their slumber, unsuspecting of the draught and blaming the fine quality and stressful days for the tiredness that befell them
rolled 1d12 and got a natural 6.
((Rolling again))

As they sailed, the fleet came across a slowly sinking ship as lifeboats came about from it. The survivors came to Amarkun's ship and pleaded for him to take them aboard. Amarkun needing a crew for his ship agreed in which the pirates feeling indebted now crewed the ship and making sailing a bit easier for Amarkun as he could now navigate with fewer distractions.
rolled 1d12 and got a natural 1.
Rolled 6: another clue

Whilst the crew returned to duties, the princess was so absorbed with the book found that she didn't notice the rest woke up.

She had managed another clue, the treasure had once belonged to her ancestors, before it was snatched away by Blackbeard
((Another one))

The fleet morale fell a little bit as they been sailing for days and found nothing except for a couple of unclimbable islands. It was then there lucked turned as many barrels of rum were found floating nearby. The crew of all three ships shared the loot among themselves and drank among there hearts content. Amarkun just watched from afar as they drunk understanding for a bit of R&R every so often.
rolled 1d12 and got a natural 4.
Rolled 11 captain pirate

When Blackbeard caught sight of the pirate vessel close by, he knew the rogue pirates were lurking and hostile

He put his large hat on and prepared an assault.

This time, victorious, they captured the Captain Pirate and brought him and his crew to the rowing seats below deck to be questioned later
rolled 1d12 and got a natural 3.
Rolled 3 old book

As the prisoners were shackled and search, Blackbeard found an old book had fallen from among the belongings. He picked it and read it. It contained more information about the treasure he was after
rolled 1d12 and got a natural 9.
Rolled 9 dragon

Seeing that the dragon was growing hungry for more than gold, Captain Blackbeard determined to take a prisoner at random and feed him to the beasts to keep them appeased
rolled 1d12 and got a natural 9.
DorianM Topic Starter

Gicela Atol wrote:
((Where will Gicela go next?))

More ruins. It felt as if Gicela would never find his way out of the jungle. As he delved deeper however, he started to feel hope, as if something could possibly be good in this crazy scenario of his. After getting across the final trap, opening the door, his eyes widened; in front of him laid a whole room of treasures and riches. A wide smile came across his face as he checked and the treasure was real and not cursed. He then realized something; this was the perfect place to make his own. No one owned it, it was ruins. And henceforth, he made the ruins his home for now, in the jungle where he could practice his craft in peace.

Third blue cloak gone! Yes! :D

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » Character Race Game (Dice & Raffle)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus