Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » Character Race Game (Dice & Raffle)

Rolled 9 dragon

No sooner the dragon had eaten its lunch, it took flight and went to scavenge the ship wreck collecting more gold to take back to the crow's nest
rolled 1d12 and got a natural 11.
((Rolled a 5))

As the followed the map they came across an island which the treasure to be on, Amarkun set a scouting party to find where the treasure was... They came back with another map. This annoyed him slightly as the sailed to the next location.
rolled 1d12 and got a natural 5.
Rolled 11 - captain pirate

Blackbeard let the beast eat and steal to its heart's content and came below deck to question the Captain Pirate.

After some... persuasive ....encouragement, he learned that this group were seeking to steal the buried treasure that they themselves were looking for
rolled 1d12 and got a natural 11.
((Yeet))

As the Journey grew into months Amrkun grew more tired at this expedition and required a short a hibernation cycle. So he went to his captain quarters and stood and those looking from the outside he seemed to power down.
rolled 1d12 and got a natural 8.
Rolled 11 - captain pirate

Given the injuries sustained during the questioning Blackbeard decided to bring the Captain Pirate to the healers. He knew well the crew was often loyal to their leader so keeping him alive might prevent mutiny below deck
rolled 1d12 and got a natural 12.
((Siira and the princess are surrounded by pirates. Will they be able to survive?))
rolled 1d12 and got a natural 8.
((Alright let's do this again))

When he awakened the fleet and the dragon had come across the island where the map had said the treasure to be he did the same thing again like last time... They found another map. He grew more annoyed at whoever placed the treasure at some location.
Rolled 12 - mermaids

While Blackbeard was busy dealing with the healer and the Captain Pirate, mermaids returned to the ship seeking someone to bewitch.

0af03b11d1422e39e1a6d486f0126886.jpg

One of the prisoners who had broken free, fell for their charms and met an untimely death at sea
rolled 1d12 and got a natural 12.
((This time?))

On the map, someone found out lead to go somewhere else and find an island with a pointy top.
rolled 1d12 and got a natural 6.
Rolled 12 - mermaids

Satisfied with their success the mermaids sang louder to grab more prey. This time Blackbeard tossed another gold piece at them and let his efficient dragons have a fishy supper instead
rolled 1d12 and got a natural 10.
(Please))

They sailed and found the island they looking for. The party this time found a book about the treasure Amarkun read to find what the treasure was awaiting him.
rolled 1d12 and got a natural 3.
Rolled 10: treasure

With the enemy pirates subdued, the mermaids dispatched or scared away and the dragons well tamed, the crew finally made it to the island to recover the treasure.

pirates-dead-mans-chest-johnny-depp.jpg

They opened the chest that was buried, which contained diamonds and gold and a lord's outfit with its blue cloak!

They closed the lid and returned to the ship, setting sail and leaving the princess stranded behind for the next lucky sailor who landed there
((One more try))

As Amarkun read in his quarters the fleet unsure to go got lost and now were in the middle in the ocean. Amarkun got back in control and showed them the path they should be on.
rolled 1d12 and got a natural 2.
((Maybe I don't have the luck in the chamber then))
((Forgot Dice roll)
rolled 1d12 and got a natural 1.
Siira Feir-Sil wrote:
((Siira and the princess are surrounded by pirates. Will they be able to survive?))

8 - Fell Asleep

"I won't let you harm her," Siira announced, to a surprised look by Yenaria, Genjo, and his entire crew of pirates. Laughter erupted from the group, and the princess seemed to be only growing more concerned about the situation.

"If you value your life, leave, and I'll forget you made the mistake of attacking a carriage I was in," she claimed raising her hand towards Genjo with a slight red glow on her palm.

While the group seemed to find more humor in this, Genjo's face straightened a little looking at Siira. It was clear he seemed to interpret the possible danger before him.

"Or do you need an example?" Siira said, raising each hand to opposite targets around Genjo. Immediately each hand released a lightning style bolt of energy, cast instantaneously at each targets chest. They were both impaled harshly, flying backwards with horrified screams as the rest of the group raised their weapons once again to fire.

Siira turned her arms outward, picking two more targets to fire upon when the entire group paused at the interruption.

"WAIT!!!" came Genjo's shout as he stared at Siira in what appeared to be awe. Moments went by as he glanced about his men, Yenaria and Siira's eyes never leaving the pirate captain. "I have a better idea for this one," Genjo claimed.

The slam into the back of her neck was something Siira never expected, and surprisingly never detected on approach. Instantly she was knocked out, falling asleep at what was probably the worst possible time.
DorianM Topic Starter

EDWARD TEACH BLACKBEARD pirate wrote:
Rolled 12 - mermaids

Satisfied with their success the mermaids sang louder to grab more prey. This time Blackbeard tossed another gold piece at them and let his efficient dragons have a fishy supper instead

Number 4, a bottle of ... no, a blue cloak! :D
thanks Dorian!
DorianM wrote:
Rolled 12 - mermaids

Even though there's no prize left in the treasure, I'd love to finish out my story until I find an in story treasure. Is that okay?

((Siira's knocked out and captured by pirates...will she ever find her treasure...or is this the end of the road for her?))

Siira awoke with a bleary eye, slowly coming to and realizing where she was. Looking about she realized she was alone...tied to a chair with a thick rope and facing a wall with a single table beside it with a few paper materials on it. It dawned on her quite quickly that nothing had been done to prevent her energy use, something not uncommon for races less familiar with Voldarians to do...that or not technologically sophisticated enough to make an attempt even.

Siira sighed, 'this is going to hurt,' she thought to herself. If there was a better idea that crossed her mind she would have tried it, but currently there was nothing. A red glow appeared below her and the chair lifted, higher, and higher, and higher. At it's peak, Siira lifted her chin and closed her eyes, then let go of the energy she used to keep the chair afloat and waited as she fell.

The chair smashed on the ground, blasting Siira into the ground and splintering off into a pile of kindling. Siira grimaced in pain, squeaking silently to herself and reeling on the ground a moment in recovery. Finally she managed to recover enough to push the rope up and off of her, rising and looking about. Behind her was a single door, but before she left, she turned back to the table and investigated the paperwork.

To her surprise, there was a map, presumably of this world. Setup almost identically to a treasure map, something which she was unfamiliar with, Siira noticed a single location on this map was marked. That marking was the simple word 'here' in her mate's native language, seemingly written in his handwriting as well. What was going on? How would he have been here, and how would Siira have simply stumbled upon this? It was irrelevant, she was taking the map and finding that location.

Rolling the map up and sticking it up her sleeve onto a netted wristguard that remained there, Siira quickly turned back to the door. If she had to fight her way out that's the way it was going to be.
DorianM Topic Starter

Siira Feir-Sil wrote:
DorianM wrote:
Rolled 12 - mermaids

Even though there's no prize left in the treasure, I'd love to finish out my story until I find an in story treasure. Is that okay?

There is a blue cloak left I think? and of course that people can finish the stories! :D
((Siira found a second artifact apparently locating her mate....will he be there when she arrives?))
rolled 1d12 and got a natural 10.

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » Character Race Game (Dice & Raffle)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus