Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Fate of the Dread Abyssal((Open))

Luthor Harkon (played by Cactus_Jones)

He would eventually find the deer again, but this time it was grazing and Luthor was above it on a small cliff. He told Karma to watch and learn from him. He aimed it at the head, he would hold the gun tightly and when he pressed the trigger the gun slightly jerked upwards and the bullet would enter the neck and exploding in the throat killing the thing and/or drowning it in its own blood.
Indigo Ashenford (played by Caztel)

Felix froze for a moment. "Maaaybe?" She answered.

Karma watched kinda bored. "I could've just used a fireball on it or something," he huffed.

He had his two subordinates and the other two boys and carry back to the Dread Abyssal. As he left the area he asked Karma, "and when your magic reverses run out what will you do... for when you join me, magic will be commonplace and magic, if used too much, can drain your stamina and weaken considerably. It will be good to use something to fall back on and to not use magic too much."
Other Character Things (played by Caztel)

“Sure,” Karma sighed. “But I’ve never felt tired from using magic! Plus I can like. Control stuff.” Karma did some weird jitzu move with his arms or something.

He laughed loudly and grinned as he looked towards the gate of Marinsburg and said to him, "Oh how much fun we're going to have!" Once they entered he told Karma they were going to leave in one-week time also he said to him to say his goodbyes and pack up his stuff before leaving him at the gate.
Nightmare rolled his eyes a bit. "Look, wherever we're going, you may have to wait for my help for a while. I'm going to go and look for the other totems so Kuro has some sort of army. Then, we may be able to call upon other heroes by putting them together." He saluted the captain. "I'm doing this for you." He then disappeared in a wisp of green smoke.

Karma didn't really know anyone. Nor did he really have anything. So for the next week, he'd kinda just chill and live like he had before. Before then Karma had stowed away on a ship to make it there so anyone he knew would be back at wherever he came from.

In a week, Luthor Harko and his now mostly living crew went off from the port of Marinburg and were now once again on the open seas. He had his navigator and his helmsman plot a course to the northwest and reach the Broken Teeth Mountains for a map of to a treasure that caught his eye had enter his hands recently.

Just for the heck of it, Karma was leaning on the side railing of the ship and throwing balls of fire into the ocean. Cause he be bored.

He sat on his throne watching as the crew did business of working and talking amongst themselves. But something happened as they heard a loud boom a bit away in the east and Luthor swore he could hear a whistle too.

"What was that?!" Karma asked snapping to attention.

One of the new crew members shouted out, "Enemy ship sighted, port, looks like a Frigate and they look ready for war!" As he said that the Crew went into action as they all manned the mortars, cannons, Puckle guns but not the hellcannon for Luthor was saving its ammunition and that target didn't seem to need it.

Karma panicked a little. “Enemy ship? Ack! What am I supposed to do?!”

Harkon ordered everyone to hoist the sails load every gun and broadside cannons they can destroy the frigate to oblivion. As the ship came close they finally were able to get a get outline of it and find what flag they're flying under.

Karma looked around. “Err... What am I supposed to do Mr?” He went up and asked Luther.

He eyed the kid and said to him madly, "Get on the puckle over there... rapid rife recoilless Gatling gun... Just aim the gun and pull the trigger and other from the smoke it should be painless to fire," As he pointed to the puckle gun mounted on the side of the large ship. The ship came forward revealing they were another pirate group the armament was lackluster on their side. But Luthor thought to himself what plunder may this ship hold as the broadside cannons of the Dread Abyssal began opening fire upon the pirates.

Karma shivered and saluted for some weird reason. “Sorry Mr!” He ran to the puckle and started quickly figuring things out.

Luthor got up from his throne and grabbed his pistol and sword and walked over to the edge where he fired a shot slightly in front of the ship for the pistol bullet was slower and the time to travel in long-range but he was able to get the arm of a rifleman on the pirate's crew and the shots of the Dread Abyssal's heavy forty cannons on the portside damaging the pirates heavy and slowing it down.

Karma was having a bit of trouble. Eventually he just stood up and cast a massive fireball at the opposing ship. Hoping it would do something.

The fireball did connect towards the ship and causing an explosion from the black-powder exploding but other from the holes of explosion it failed to set the ship aflame. Luthor liked kid power would congratulate him later but he had other problems to deal with. But luckily with their combined efforts of the crew, The Pirate ship has stopped and Luthor ordered the men to board the ship and plunder the loot.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Fate of the Dread Abyssal((Open))

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus