Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Fate of the Dread Abyssal((Open))

Other Character Things (played by Caztel)

"What was that?!" Karma asked snapping to attention.
Luthor Harkon (played by Cactus_Jones)

One of the new crew members shouted out, "Enemy ship sighted, port, looks like a Frigate and they look ready for war!" As he said that the Crew went into action as they all manned the mortars, cannons, Puckle guns but not the hellcannon for Luthor was saving its ammunition and that target didn't seem to need it.

Karma panicked a little. “Enemy ship? Ack! What am I supposed to do?!”

Harkon ordered everyone to hoist the sails load every gun and broadside cannons they can destroy the frigate to oblivion. As the ship came close they finally were able to get a get outline of it and find what flag they're flying under.

Karma looked around. “Err... What am I supposed to do Mr?” He went up and asked Luther.

He eyed the kid and said to him madly, "Get on the puckle over there... rapid rife recoilless Gatling gun... Just aim the gun and pull the trigger and other from the smoke it should be painless to fire," As he pointed to the puckle gun mounted on the side of the large ship. The ship came forward revealing they were another pirate group the armament was lackluster on their side. But Luthor thought to himself what plunder may this ship hold as the broadside cannons of the Dread Abyssal began opening fire upon the pirates.

Karma shivered and saluted for some weird reason. “Sorry Mr!” He ran to the puckle and started quickly figuring things out.

Luthor got up from his throne and grabbed his pistol and sword and walked over to the edge where he fired a shot slightly in front of the ship for the pistol bullet was slower and the time to travel in long-range but he was able to get the arm of a rifleman on the pirate's crew and the shots of the Dread Abyssal's heavy forty cannons on the portside damaging the pirates heavy and slowing it down.

Karma was having a bit of trouble. Eventually he just stood up and cast a massive fireball at the opposing ship. Hoping it would do something.

The fireball did connect towards the ship and causing an explosion from the black-powder exploding but other from the holes of explosion it failed to set the ship aflame. Luthor liked kid power would congratulate him later but he had other problems to deal with. But luckily with their combined efforts of the crew, The Pirate ship has stopped and Luthor ordered the men to board the ship and plunder the loot.

Karma moved to the edge of the ship and looked over into the water. He cupped his hands around his mouth and started making some strange whaling sounds. There was silence, then a whale breached the sea’s surface before it started swimming for the enemy ship. It rammed headlong into the ship’s hull. Karma grinned. “YEA!!” He cheered. “Magic sucks, my boney backside!”

The Whale did breach the ship but it made sink and go down too. Luthor looks towards as he saw he was the one that summoned the whale he angrily walked towards the young man and yelled at him, "Why did you do that?!"
(what's that about?)

Karma jumped. Suddenly terrified he’d done something wrong. “What’d I do?! I was just trying to help!” Karma put his hands up and widened his eyes.
Oops I meant what's this rp about?)

((Basically, its a pirate adventure so you join the Kingdom of Shyish which is Nagash and Luthor which, join Kuro, Nightmare, and Dianna to face Nagash or you could do your own thing like making a city, being a bounty hunter, mercenary or whatever you wish to be. Personally, I need some bounty hunters to go after Kuro and Nightmare))

He said ragefully to the kid, "We were boarding them to plunder of them of their loot and/or add the ship to my fleet or at least recruit the crew to expand this massive ship." His red eyes glaring at Karma at what should he do for this kid punishment.

((Pirates and stuff. I’m rlly bad at explaining stuff so I probs shouldn’t say anymore than that or else u will be permanently confused))

((Sorry for the grammar mistakes, was in a rush to type it))

Karma looked down like a scolded dog. “I-I’m Sorry. I didn’t mean...” He trailed off. He’d messed up and Karma knew it. ‘Darn it even back home I always messed stuff up.’
ok i'll be a bounty hunter going after them. before that, do u allow magic? how lenient are u on power level? u do mind chronokinesis? ) oh and i might start right and rp a little or start tomorrow)

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Fate of the Dread Abyssal((Open))

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus