Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Fate of the Dread Abyssal((Open))

Kuro (played by dantefrancis) Topic Starter

Kuro chuckled at Indigo reaction,"Alright, after we get the repairs and supplies, we'll go.Who knows,maybe they have a use for the wings your builfing...Wait, no you just made your own model. While they found a make their own 'Metal bird.'
Luthor Harkon (played by Cactus_Jones)

Luthor looked at his holding and helped him by fixing the gun to be a little bit high and told him to keep the butt of the gun his shoulder and advised him to close one eye and have the other focused on the animal with the iron sights.
Indigo Ashenford (played by Caztel)

"Oh shut up." Felix grabbed her wrench and headed for the door. "I don't need.. Whatever for a metal bird. The wings I'm making are unique and for one person and one person only."

"It for Diana, ain't it."
Other Character Things (played by Caztel)

Karma narrowed one eye and closed the other as he focused. He pulled the trigger, but the retaliation set him jerking and he greatly missed his target. "God ****ing da**it!" Karma hissed in frustration.

((Paniccc))

"No," Felix told Kuro flatly. "The left one is for a friend. The right ones just for reference. I'm going to stow it away in case the left one ever breaks and I need something else to build off of. Aside from that, the right one has no value."

The deer ran away from the shot and sound including the nearby. He smiled at him and simply said to him, "Baby steps kid, you don't expect a newborn to walk. It takes time and practice to gain a hold of a skill. So come I'll show you." He ad the others began to follow the Deer tracks in hopes of finding it.

Kuro hummed,seeing the use for it."Let me guess...you were the that built the Ballista that almost took down the Dread Abyssal.I got to say I'm impressed."

"Well I had a bit of help. Of course, I did make the blueprints and all, but a little tiny bit of the building was done by a few others," Felix opened the door. "Are we going or not?"

Karma crossed his arms and followed Luther. Full of frustration and anger the boy was. Quite the temper.

Kuro would walk out the door Indigo and head above."I only have two question.How's your climbing and are you afraid of heights?"

He would eventually find the deer again, but this time it was grazing and Luthor was above it on a small cliff. He told Karma to watch and learn from him. He aimed it at the head, he would hold the gun tightly and when he pressed the trigger the gun slightly jerked upwards and the bullet would enter the neck and exploding in the throat killing the thing and/or drowning it in its own blood.

Felix froze for a moment. "Maaaybe?" She answered.

Karma watched kinda bored. "I could've just used a fireball on it or something," he huffed.

He had his two subordinates and the other two boys and carry back to the Dread Abyssal. As he left the area he asked Karma, "and when your magic reverses run out what will you do... for when you join me, magic will be commonplace and magic, if used too much, can drain your stamina and weaken considerably. It will be good to use something to fall back on and to not use magic too much."

“Sure,” Karma sighed. “But I’ve never felt tired from using magic! Plus I can like. Control stuff.” Karma did some weird jitzu move with his arms or something.

He laughed loudly and grinned as he looked towards the gate of Marinsburg and said to him, "Oh how much fun we're going to have!" Once they entered he told Karma they were going to leave in one-week time also he said to him to say his goodbyes and pack up his stuff before leaving him at the gate.
Nightmare rolled his eyes a bit. "Look, wherever we're going, you may have to wait for my help for a while. I'm going to go and look for the other totems so Kuro has some sort of army. Then, we may be able to call upon other heroes by putting them together." He saluted the captain. "I'm doing this for you." He then disappeared in a wisp of green smoke.

Karma didn't really know anyone. Nor did he really have anything. So for the next week, he'd kinda just chill and live like he had before. Before then Karma had stowed away on a ship to make it there so anyone he knew would be back at wherever he came from.

In a week, Luthor Harko and his now mostly living crew went off from the port of Marinburg and were now once again on the open seas. He had his navigator and his helmsman plot a course to the northwest and reach the Broken Teeth Mountains for a map of to a treasure that caught his eye had enter his hands recently.

Just for the heck of it, Karma was leaning on the side railing of the ship and throwing balls of fire into the ocean. Cause he be bored.

He sat on his throne watching as the crew did business of working and talking amongst themselves. But something happened as they heard a loud boom a bit away in the east and Luthor swore he could hear a whistle too.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Fate of the Dread Abyssal((Open))

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus