Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Fate of the Dread Abyssal((Open))

Other Character Things (played by Caztel)

((Oui shall there be a time skip or somethin?))
Kuro (played by dantefrancis) Topic Starter

((Redacted))
Nagash (played by Cactus_Jones)

((Want to do a time skip for plot convenience?))
Kuro (played by dantefrancis) Topic Starter

((Sure))
Indigo Ashenford (played by Caztel)

((Les gooo! :D))
((I would love that, actually.))

((I has lots of characters to use if we ever need more. *thumbs up*))
Luthor Harkon (played by Cactus_Jones)

((Ok, use them anytime you feel like using them :) ))

((Perhaps I may play one of the young recruits?))

((Sure, reply anytime you want too))
(what's that about?)
Oops I meant what's this rp about?)

((Pirates and stuff. I’m rlly bad at explaining stuff so I probs shouldn’t say anymore than that or else u will be permanently confused))

((Sorry for the grammar mistakes, was in a rush to type it))
ok i'll be a bounty hunter going after them. before that, do u allow magic? how lenient are u on power level? u do mind chronokinesis? ) oh and i might start right and rp a little or start tomorrow)

((Oh shoot I forgot to ask about that as well. I swear I’m a decent person -_-. Is it okay if Dianna’s original race is half-elf and Karma is cross bread between a siren and a fire sorcerer?))
i'm using my male oc which uses fire, lightning, ice, and darkness plus chronokinesis) he also does music based attacks through soundwaves or puppeting, etc)

((Alright, all of you can do it but it looks like I need to create a power balance scale. So when it comes to ships, you can do whatever with it but make overpowered each side must less than 90 with a maximum of 75 cannons on each side. But you can customize it as how you want it to be. With magic, we need to have a bit of restriction and consequence/drawback of magic like if you use magic too much it can cause you to die from over-exertion. So with the Chonokinesis, you can use it but I would say only for 30 seconds Max before it starts to weaken you. For the whale, I think it should be used sparingly like if you use it too much the whale can turn on you. Fireballs, The bigger it is the magic more is requires and the fewer fireballs use unless you use lesser balls for distraction. And should I make a rule list and create a group just for this RP?))

((You can. Am soz, I rlly should’ve made this clear earlier before doing stuff))

((No, All of the blame should fall on me of failing to inform you guys in the beginning ))

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Fate of the Dread Abyssal((Open))

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus