Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Fate of the Dread Abyssal((Open))

Other Character Things (played by Caztel)

Karma moved to the edge of the ship and looked over into the water. He cupped his hands around his mouth and started making some strange whaling sounds. There was silence, then a whale breached the sea’s surface before it started swimming for the enemy ship. It rammed headlong into the ship’s hull. Karma grinned. “YEA!!” He cheered. “Magic sucks, my boney backside!”
Luthor Harkon (played by Cactus_Jones)

The Whale did breach the ship but it made sink and go down too. Luthor looks towards as he saw he was the one that summoned the whale he angrily walked towards the young man and yelled at him, "Why did you do that?!"

Karma jumped. Suddenly terrified he’d done something wrong. “What’d I do?! I was just trying to help!” Karma put his hands up and widened his eyes.
Luthor Harkon (played by Cactus_Jones)

((Basically, its a pirate adventure so you join the Kingdom of Shyish which is Nagash and Luthor which, join Kuro, Nightmare, and Dianna to face Nagash or you could do your own thing like making a city, being a bounty hunter, mercenary or whatever you wish to be. Personally, I need some bounty hunters to go after Kuro and Nightmare))

He said ragefully to the kid, "We were boarding them to plunder of them of their loot and/or add the ship to my fleet or at least recruit the crew to expand this massive ship." His red eyes glaring at Karma at what should he do for this kid punishment.

Karma looked down like a scolded dog. “I-I’m Sorry. I didn’t mean...” He trailed off. He’d messed up and Karma knew it. ‘Darn it even back home I always messed stuff up.’
Nightmare had been scouring the volcano island for the past week, trying to get into the volcano and summon his power adapting friend Switch
Lucifer Tang (played by Vesper666)

if u seen or read mo dao zu shi/the untamed you'll know what i meant by music based attacks)
Lucifer Tang (played by Vesper666)

let me know in pm i'm going offline

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Fate of the Dread Abyssal((Open))

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus