Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Fate of the Dread Abyssal((Open))

Other Character Things (played by Caztel)

((Oh shoot I forgot to ask about that as well. I swear I’m a decent person -_-. Is it okay if Dianna’s original race is half-elf and Karma is cross bread between a siren and a fire sorcerer?))
Nightmare had been scouring the volcano island for the past week, trying to get into the volcano and summon his power adapting friend Switch
i'm using my male oc which uses fire, lightning, ice, and darkness plus chronokinesis) he also does music based attacks through soundwaves or puppeting, etc)
Lucifer Tang (played by Vesper666)

if u seen or read mo dao zu shi/the untamed you'll know what i meant by music based attacks)
Lucifer Tang (played by Vesper666)

let me know in pm i'm going offline
Luthor Harkon (played by Cactus_Jones)

((Alright, all of you can do it but it looks like I need to create a power balance scale. So when it comes to ships, you can do whatever with it but make overpowered each side must less than 90 with a maximum of 75 cannons on each side. But you can customize it as how you want it to be. With magic, we need to have a bit of restriction and consequence/drawback of magic like if you use magic too much it can cause you to die from over-exertion. So with the Chonokinesis, you can use it but I would say only for 30 seconds Max before it starts to weaken you. For the whale, I think it should be used sparingly like if you use it too much the whale can turn on you. Fireballs, The bigger it is the magic more is requires and the fewer fireballs use unless you use lesser balls for distraction. And should I make a rule list and create a group just for this RP?))

((You can. Am soz, I rlly should’ve made this clear earlier before doing stuff))

((No, All of the blame should fall on me of failing to inform you guys in the beginning ))

((Oui, I usually ask but I didn’t this time. Still sorry.))

((Group is posted here))

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Fate of the Dread Abyssal((Open))

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus