Skip to main content

Forums » Smalltalk » Anyone know what happened to this user?

Hey everyone, I was wondering what happened to a user named Dark Cupid. She deleted about a month ago, and I'm really worried...
JetStorm

I don't know what happened to her,she just up and left in the middle of one of our rp's,haven't heard from her since then. Maybe she's just really busy with life? Or maybe she forgot her account.
UltraNecroziumZ Topic Starter

That really sucks mate. Glad to know I'm not alone here...
ShadowFlame2022

I had a few texting messages with her but then she went quiet without saying anything, I hope she is ok...
We recently started an rp story and we texted one day and dark cupid told me she had a test coming up and the next day i saw that she deleted her account and i never heard from her again on the 21st of January i miss her dark cupid was very kind to me and we became great friends.

aw, that truly sucks...let us all pray that she is ok, and that she one day might come back
Yes i really want dark cupid back.
and most of all i sure hope she's
alright. she was nice every day to
me and i miss her.

let us not lose hope
I do remember RPing with her before before she deleted her account. I'm guessing that one of the reasons she deleted her account was because maybe she had a lot of things to do and didn't have time to respond..? I don't know , Either way I'm also worried for her as well and hopes she doing alright.

You are on: Forums » Smalltalk » Anyone know what happened to this user?

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus