Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » A Legacy Of The Unknown (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

AmberShades

"Did you know them, Pops?"

The sound was muffled, but the eyes of the elderly man searched over the face that the voice belonged to. It was his granddaughter, the youngest and perkiest of the family's generation. The rain's pitter-patter was keeping the silence alive. "Did you?" The girl queried again, her immense, hazel eyes drifting to her grandfather's figure, the fireplace, and back to the figure. She didn't quite understand how he had seen things. How he had lived through them. She only knew the bright side. The happily ever after. But he knew more than he should. He knew what they were like.

"I did."

His voice was rough, and he sat still. The amber flames reflected the wrinkles wedged into his cheeks and forehead, showing his ages of worry and stress. He remained silent. Yet, the girl was drawn in by his words, like the ocean bringing in the waves. Her grandfather's eyes were telling a story of their own, but she needed to hear the words fall from his mouth to know she wasn't in another daze. "Well," She began, her voice softer than before, "what were they like?"

The elder's face cropped into a smile, and his eyes shut slowly. His voice was nothing more than a breath fading away from his lips, and the girl nearly leaned in closer to hear him. "They were going to change the world.."

Somewhere far from the granddaughter and the grandfather, the world burned. It was the beginning of the end.

Just Another Idea! Of Course, I Have No True Idea Where This RP Would Be Heading, But I Would Love To Put This In Action! This RP Is Open For Everyone, And I'm Thinking Of Using Paola Ezra Marlowe, Sebastian Jeremiah, Or Kiros Aldrudis. But, On The Other Hand, Any Character Is Fine. This Could, Possibly, Be A Fantasy, Sci-Fi, Or Modern/General RP, But I Suppose Decisions Can Be Made! :D There Are No Required Writing Preferences, And It Will Be Adjustable.

If You're Interested, Just Reply On This Post! ;)
Magic 40%
Magic is rare. Some of the players might have it. There may be sages or other magical figures that could be sought out for tutelage.
Technology 60%
Near future, perhaps cloning and genetic manipulation
Combat 70%
More combat than not. The setting may be at war, and the characters will likely get involved whether or not they seek it out.
Romance 50%
Romance is desired but not required, and will balance evenly with other plot.

Details: Freeform, adjustable length posts, long-term RP partner preferred. Will be played with a small group of players.

I'm interested! I have an idea for a fantasy roleplay!
AmberShades Topic Starter

Oh- Wonderful! :D Do Message Me That Idea Of Yours! Happy To Have Your Company!
I have a good number of characters I can do this with! Definitely interested!

Great! :) Who Were You Thinking Of Using?
This sounds cool! I’m interested.

Excellent! :D Got A Character In Mind?
AmberShades wrote:

I believe it would depend on how many you'd be okay with me playing. I have a good list of different teams of heroes, but I do have a good number of solo heroes too.
AmberShades wrote:
I was thinking of using shadow.

TheNightmareSavage wrote:
AmberShades wrote:

I believe it would depend on how many you'd be okay with me playing. I have a good list of different teams of heroes, but I do have a good number of solo heroes too.

One Or Two Characters Would Be Fine! :D

geekygirl7166 wrote:
AmberShades wrote:
I was thinking of using shadow.

She Would Be Great! :)

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » A Legacy Of The Unknown (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus