Skip to main content

Forums » Smalltalk » Anybody else feel like shite?

jpdelta wrote:
I was about to come in here demanding to know who hurt TardisCat, so I guess I'm going to have to Miss Frizzle this and go fight some COVID.

All jokes aside, HI TARDISCAT!!! Two, goddang, poor thing. The third and final thing, To anyone who has it, keep yourself hydrated and eat healthily.

I'm not a doctor but this the list my father, a Nurse Practitioner told me.
1. NO CAFFEINE (green tea is ok)

2. NO SUGAR (check ingredient labels! NO HONEY. NO ADDED SUGAR(S). NOTHING ENDING IN "OSE" eg, sucrose, sucralose, fructose, etc)

3. NO TOBACCO

4. NO ALCOHOL

5. NO FRIED FOODS

These items are known to weaken the immune system, if you don't need to go out please don't go out, keep yourself warm, get plenty of rest, I don't need anyone dropping dead, but even if you just drink plenty of water or some liquid (I'd suggest seven up, tastes great and has a not so bad amount of sugar to keep your blood sugar steady) and get lots of rest you'll all probably be just fine.

I've been lucky enough to keep healthy, but I'm in the Midwest so it hasn't hit very hard here yet, mostly just worrying about my grandparents both of whom whose health is unsteady. Keep yourselves safe and I love you all.

Would have LOVED to see this when I had it in late march. I followed NONE of those instructions which is probably why it took half a month to go away.
MordosKull

Just want to fight someone till I can’t hear the voices

You are on: Forums » Smalltalk » Anybody else feel like shite?

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus