Skip to main content

Forums » Art & Creativity » Free Art Requests (Closed)

Hello everyone, I have embarked on learning traditional art on a deeper level and would relish the opportunity to try my hand at various requests. I am just a hobbyist at it, self taught so keep that in mind when asking.

Here is my DeviantArt account so you can view some samples of my style. If you like what you see, consider watching me as thanks for the art I do for ya. <3

Okay, on to stuff. I won't do mature content, but I'm game to try and draw nearly any type of being as long as you have good reference photos or a verrry good description of what you want!

The art may or may not end up being colored, so make sure you are okay with monochrome.

I reserve the right to choose the characters that I am most inspired by, so please don't hate if I don't get to yours. I am doing this for practice, not commission. ☺️

The crossed out links will take you to see the finished product. If you like what you see but didn't get art, feel free to pm me for a character drawing, for only the price of a Ko-fi coffee <3 you'll find the link on my profile. Trying to shift towards commissions slowly but surely.

Remove this ad

I'd love if you could draw my character Jasper, if he inspires ya. Thanks for the opportunity.
Myung Joon (played by MercyInReach)

Here's Joon if he catches your interest <3
((double post for some reason))
Jasper Ridge wrote:
I'd love if you could draw my character Jasper, if he inspires ya. Thanks for the opportunity.

Hello :) do you happen to have any photo references? I'd specifically need more direction on how long you want his hair to be, and what you mean by elaborately styled.
Myung Joon wrote:
Here's Joon if he catches your interest <3

Okay :) I'll see what I can do.
((Another double post, not sure what's going on.))
BreezyDawn wrote:
Jasper Ridge wrote:
I'd love if you could draw my character Jasper, if he inspires ya. Thanks for the opportunity.

Hello :) do you happen to have any photo references? I'd specifically need more direction on how long you want his hair to be, and what you mean by elaborately styled.

I was imagining his hair style to be something like this.
Hello I would like you to do my character Anne
Jasper Ridge wrote:
BreezyDawn wrote:
Jasper Ridge wrote:
I'd love if you could draw my character Jasper, if he inspires ya. Thanks for the opportunity.

Hello :) do you happen to have any photo references? I'd specifically need more direction on how long you want his hair to be, and what you mean by elaborately styled.

I was imagining his hair style to be something like this.

OK! I've added you to the lineup. It may take a bit but I'll get to him eventually
Anne Peron wrote:
Hello I would like you to do my character Anne

Hey do you have any reference photos? Such as for hairstyle?
BreezyDawn wrote:
Anne Peron wrote:
Hello I would like you to do my character Anne

Hey do you have any reference photos? Such as for hairstyle?

Yes
Hair and looks
Myung Joon wrote:
Here's Joon if he catches your interest <3

https://www.deviantart.com/breezydawn1/art/Myung-Joon-834524974

Here he is! <3 Hope you like him! If you have DeviantArt,if you like him, I'd love it if you watch me! Trying to get a bit of exposure as I learn and grow in my art.
Myung Joon (played by MercyInReach)

BreezyDawn wrote:
Myung Joon wrote:
Here's Joon if he catches your interest <3

https://www.deviantart.com/breezydawn1/art/Myung-Joon-834524974

Here he is! <3 Hope you like him! If you have DeviantArt,if you like him, I'd love it if you watch me! Trying to get a bit of exposure as I learn and grow in my art.

Aw thanks so much! I followed you on DeviantArt <3
Jasper Ridge wrote:
BreezyDawn wrote:
Jasper Ridge wrote:
I'd love if you could draw my character Jasper, if he inspires ya. Thanks for the opportunity.

Hello :) do you happen to have any photo references? I'd specifically need more direction on how long you want his hair to be, and what you mean by elaborately styled.

I was imagining his hair style to be something like this.

Annnd finally done! I had fun with this one, but with only a hair picture to go off of I hope I captured his style for you :D He's unique anyway! Fun character btw :) here is the link : http://fav.me/ddt87fp

If you like, consider watching me on DeviantArt :D
Thank you! I love it! ^^
Sikher (played by ZaHee)

I'd love for you to create a picture for my character Sikher, if you're fine with that :D
Sikher wrote:
I'd love for you to create a picture for my character Sikher, if you're fine with that :D

I'll give it a go! Heads up, I've never done a humanoid half breed before but it sounds fun :)
DeadMenTellNoTales wrote:
Thank you! I love it! ^^

My pleasure <3
Anne Peron wrote:
BreezyDawn wrote:
Anne Peron wrote:
Hello I would like you to do my character Anne

Hey do you have any reference photos? Such as for hairstyle?

Yes
Hair and looks

Here she is! Hope you like it. I was inspired to color this one.
https://www.deviantart.com/breezydawn1/art/Anne-Peron-835523240 - you should be able to download it.

You are on: Forums » Art & Creativity » Free Art Requests (Closed)

Moderators: MadRatBird, Keke, Libertine, Cass, Auberon, Copper_Dragon, Heimdall, Ben, Darth_Angelus