Skip to main content

Forums » Art & Creativity » Free headshots [Perma Closed]

Alice Veronica Lafey wrote:
asmol.png
Larger size here

Love it a lot! Thank you! :) really enjoying the style you tried out.
Wen Topic Starter

ChocolateIceCream wrote:

Haha well I’ve been playing with various styles so it’s a bit of a grab bag for what you may get. I’ll be picking him up for the fifth slot!

Mintelle wrote:

I caved. I’m picking her up as the bonus sixth and final slot for this batch. And thanks! The people you get for free art can be quite a mixed bag but the good tends to outweigh the bad mostly.

Somnom wrote:

I had a lot of fun with her eyes and hair and I’m very glad to hear you like how it came out. :D

Seeing my art as your profile pic is really awesome. Thank you! I’m happy with the way it came out as well!

Efficacious wrote:
Your style is so adorable! I love it! May I please offer up Effy? I think you could really do her hair justice!

I’m happy to see you like my image enough to include it in her gallery although I was a little blindsided since I wasn’t aware you’d come back to the thread for the art drop. Please remember to credit the image back to my Twitter account. Thank you kindly!
Efficacious (played by Dndmama)

Wen wrote:
I’m happy to see you like my image enough to include it in her gallery although I was a little blindsided since I wasn’t aware you’d come back to the thread for the art drop. Please remember to credit the image back to my Twitter account. Thank you kindly!

I tried, actually, but I don't have twitter so I couldn't figure out how to get it to work. I made sure to add your twitter handle in the notes though and linked back to your rpr page. I hope that's okay.
Wen wrote:
ChocolateIceCream wrote:

Haha well I’ve been playing with various styles so it’s a bit of a grab bag for what you may get. I’ll be picking him up for the fifth slot!

Mintelle wrote:

I caved. I’m picking her up as the bonus sixth and final slot for this batch. And thanks! The people you get for free art can be quite a mixed bag but the good tends to outweigh the bad mostly.

Somnom wrote:

I had a lot of fun with her eyes and hair and I’m very glad to hear you like how it came out. :D

Seeing my art as your profile pic is really awesome. Thank you! I’m happy with the way it came out as well!

Efficacious wrote:
Your style is so adorable! I love it! May I please offer up Effy? I think you could really do her hair justice!

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU I appreciate it SO much!! I just love everything you've put out and I'm very excited to see what you come up with for him! He's one of my favorite characters and love to see people doing art of him :D<3<3<3<3
Efficacious (played by Dndmama)

Also yes, I very much like your take on my talkative little rainbow! Her hair is a riot of colors and tumbling locks and I love it. The huge eyes are a big nail on the head too!

Sorry that I didn't say that earlier. I'm kind of a serial lurker so sometimes I forget my manners. Apologies.
Wen Topic Starter

Efficacious wrote:
Also yes, I very much like your take on my talkative little rainbow! Her hair is a riot of colors and tumbling locks and I love it. The huge eyes are a big nail on the head too!

Sorry that I didn't say that earlier. I'm kind of a serial lurker so sometimes I forget my manners. Apologies.

Good to hear and thanks for adding the credit on for the image! And no worries, I tend to err on the side of someone forget than anything malicious, but it's happened once in a while where people treat my free art threads as a sort of art vending machine. orz

Thank you again for the credit!
Wen Topic Starter

Art drop :)
ChocolateIceCream wrote:
sdb.png
Big

Mintelle wrote:
njor.png
Big
Wen Topic Starter

giphy.gif

Run through the prior requests, my slots are back up to THREE/THREE as of this post!

Prior batch images below

See more

msmol.png
@MercyInReach

esmol.png
@Efficacious

@Alice Veronica Lafey
asmol.png

Reine wrote:

usmol.png

sdb.png
@ChocolateIceCream

njor.png
@Mintelle

Hey! First of all thank you for doing this! It’s very generous of you and very kind.

Could you maybe do my girl Anne?

Ref 1
Ref 2
Wen wrote:
Oh my god, I love her she looks so cute in your style! Thank you so much for drawing my character!
Wen wrote:
Art drop :)
ChocolateIceCream wrote:
sdb.png
Big

Mintelle wrote:
njor.png
Big

OMG THAT LOOKS AMAZING I love it!! Thank you SO MUCH :D May I put it into his gallery? Do you rather want to be credited on like twitter or your account here on RPR? :)
Wen Topic Starter

Mintelle wrote:
Wen wrote:
Oh my god, I love her she looks so cute in your style! Thank you so much for drawing my character!
ChocolateIceCream wrote:
OMG THAT LOOKS AMAZING I love it!! Thank you SO MUCH :D May I put it into his gallery? Do you rather want to be credited on like twitter or your account here on RPR? :)

You're welcome both! Glad you like. :) If you do, please credit my Twitter account - @WenShark
Wen Topic Starter

Anne Peron wrote:
Hey! First of all thank you for doing this! It’s very generous of you and very kind.

Could you maybe do my girl Anne?

Ref 1
Ref 2

Here you are!

ansmol.png
Bigger size
Wen Topic Starter

Request thread has been closed permanently due to lack of interaction and I’m shifting this to Toyhou.se instead.

Keep safe all of you!
She is So very prett, thank you so much!

You are on: Forums » Art & Creativity » Free headshots [Perma Closed]

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus