Skip to main content

Forums » Art & Creativity » Free headshots [Perma Closed]

Wen

Permanently closed! Hope everyone is doing well!
This is very sweet of you to do!

I have a flat-faced anthro boy if you would be willing to give him a shot.

https://www.deviantart.com/digitalfroxe/art/Bundle-Commission-1-of-5-For-Pockets-831323765

Thank you for the opportunity!
Wen Topic Starter

pockets wrote:
This is very sweet of you to do!

I have a flat-faced anthro boy if you would be willing to give him a shot.

https://www.deviantart.com/digitalfroxe/art/Bundle-Commission-1-of-5-For-Pockets-831323765

Thank you for the opportunity!

What a cool looking design! I'll be taking him as one of the slots!
'Yoo, punlord Wen. Saw your link on Discord and came running. Thank you for granting us the opportunity, that's really charitable of you! <3

I think I'll try to pick my gun nut, spess girl, Jin-Li Huang again for this one:

Ref 1
Ref 2 - Source
Ref 3 - Source
Ref 4 | Source

From your style, I could already see how great this is going to turn out, hahaha. Enjoy and thank you again!
Wen Topic Starter

Churchtuary wrote:
'Yoo, punlord Wen. Saw your link on Discord and came running. Thank you for granting us the opportunity, that's really charitable of you! <3

I think I'll try to pick my gun nut, spess girl, Jin-Li Huang again for this one:

Ref 1
Ref 2 - Source
Ref 3 - Source
Ref 4 | Source

From your style, I could already see how great this is going to turn out, hahaha. Enjoy and thank you again!

Aw yiss a design with pigtails, 10/10, will add to slots.
Juniper McGraths (played anonymously)

Also saw on Discord and came a runnin' this is such a dang cool thing to offer! I offer up Juniper if you are interested <3 (arts/ref on page tho page is in progress)
Wen Topic Starter

Juniper McGraths wrote:
Also saw on Discord and came a runnin' this is such a dang cool thing to offer! I offer up Juniper if you are interested <3 (arts/ref on page tho page is in progress)

I'll add her to the list!

pockets wrote:
-

A delivery for ya!

smol.png
Bigger version of image here
Wen Topic Starter

Somnom wrote:

Requested for by Claine!
ccsmol.jpg

Churchtuary wrote:
:3c playin' with art styles
csmol.png
Juniper McGraths wrote:

Here you are!
msmol.png
Bigger image version here.
Wen Topic Starter

giphy.gif

Run through the prior requests, my slots are back up to FIVE/FIVE as of this post!

Prior batch images below

See more

smol.png
@Pockets

ccsmol.jpg
@Somnom

csmol.png
@Churchtuary

msmol.png
@Juniper McGraths

Wen wrote:

A delivery for ya!

smol.png
Bigger version of image here

That is the most adorable ;w; Oh my goodness, thank you SO MUCH. I love it!
Not sure if I'm allowed to enter again so feel free to ignore meeee but here's Cyrus. He is anon but you're free to tag me. Only anon because he's unfinished.
Efficacious (played by Dndmama)

Your style is so adorable! I love it! May I please offer up Effy? I think you could really do her hair justice!
Wow! Awesome art!

Really want some art of Alice if thats alright! Theres a couple refrence arts for him on his profile. Thank you this is quite generous!
Regina (played anonymously)

Need some art for this character, please! 😁 References are provided here. Thank you for your time!
Reine
Wen Topic Starter

MercyInReach wrote:

Yep! You're allowed since the addition of slots counted as a new open! I'll do what I can on him it won't be 100% realism hope that's aight lol
Efficacious wrote:
lol thank you! I'll be picking her up! She's got really pretty hair! (I'll do my best with her hair in the sketch but no promises!)
Alice Veronica Lafey wrote:
Sure! I'll add him to the list! (And thanks!)
Reine wrote:
Adding to list. :)

Please tag that it was a free bustshot request when I've passed it to you, as I notice you've only stated the items given as commissions!
Wen wrote:
MercyInReach wrote:

Yep! You're allowed since the addition of slots counted as a new open! I'll do what I can on him it won't be 100% realism hope that's aight lol

Of course, I love your art in general. 💕💕
Wen Topic Starter

Art drops! Hello it turns out I only draw things facing left oops. Also please excuse the style experimentation, I do this sometimes.
MercyInReach wrote:

msmol.png
Efficacious wrote:
esmol.png
Larger image size here

Alice Veronica Lafey wrote:
asmol.png
Larger size here

Reine wrote:

usmol.png
Larger size here

Please tag that it was a free bustshot request when I've passed it to you, as I notice you've only stated the items given as commissions!
From one artist to another, I LOVE your style!! I hope you won't mind taking a look at Oscar here? He means a lot to me and would love to get him drawn! :) <3 Thank you so much for doing this for everyone!!
https://www.rprepository.com/character-site/1420395
First off I want to say this is a very kind thing for you to do: not many artists do requests purely because the amount of stress it puts on them. In my experience, I get people harras me to complete it quicker than I want to and/or am able to. So I top my hat off to you for undertaking this task!

So even if my bab doesn't get selected, I want to say you're awesome for doing this and you rock! If she interests you, I have a character called Novalie who is particularly special to me. She was the first of my original characters (from my books) that I ever drew, despite already having been drawing both canon and fan characters for seven years at least before her creation. I didn't want to ruin her by drawing her myself if that makes sense. Anyway, I've linked you to a collection of artwork that contains both my own drawings and those I've commissioned from others. The first three are my own art, the rest belongs to their respective owners. Regardless of whether or not you pick my character, hats off to you once again and I hope you have a lovely rest of your day!

https://www.rprepository.com/character-site/123756/338501
I love your art and I love what you did for my Begonia!!!! Thank you so much for doing this! And thank you Claine for requesting it!!! :D

You are on: Forums » Art & Creativity » Free headshots [Perma Closed]

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus