Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Dimensions Split (Fandoms Collide) (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

MangoNekros

"It is time. My army is complete. All realms will be controlled by the Falsche Reihenfolge." said the tall, burly, and menacing robot. It seemed to have spikes on its arms, shoulders, legs, and center of its chest. The head had two optical sensors that were red, positioned where eyes would be. A piece below the head would play as the robot's mouth, which was connected to the head with two motors that would move the mouth as the robot would speak. The interior of its mouth had a strange red hue, which only furthered its appearance. It looked down at its giant army of robots and cyborgs, armed with weapons like tank-cannons, and energy blades. "My brothers and comrades. Today is the day where we will conquer every dimension in this wretched universe. They cannot surrender this time. We will slaughter their people, their military, all things they cherish in their galaxies. We are the supreme race, and all others will be crushed with our oppression! it said as it pulled down on a lever, which opened a large portal in front of the army of cyborgs and such. As the army prepared to move to the dimensions that they will soon enslave, the large robot would unsheath a massive mechanical sword from a sheath on its side, thrust it upwards and yell "Lass das Land rot im Blut leuchten!" as its army went through the portal, being dispersed through several dimensions to wreak chaos and havoc.

*2 minutes later*

The young man would be sitting on a chair, sucking on a straw that didn't really have anything on the other side of it, but he did it anyway to listen to the air blow into it. He jolted up as the radar he was looking at started picking up readings of dimensional disturbances. He sat up and yelled to the commander, a taller, somewhat older man in some type of sailor uniform, yet it looked more futuristic. He looked at the radar, before speaking out loud. "ADAM, carnage report". A weird robotic dinging was heard before a male robotic voice read "Warning; Dimensional Disturbances have been discovered in 500 dimensions. Casualties range from 1 billion to 3 billion. An immediate response is required. " The commander's face made a scowl, which showed a scar on his mouth. "Send message beacons to as many dimensions. If anyone from these dimensions wants to help, be sure to have transport on standby. we will need everyone to take this threat down." he said as the younger man would frantically be typing things and sending large capsules to these dimensions. Who would receive them, and who would come to help?

((I wanted to do a multi-fandom RP, and figured this was a small plot to do it. You can use a character from any game, tv show, anime, or whatever for this RP. Just comment below if your interested, and I can provide more details! OC's are accepted, but I'm looking for canon characters as well.))

Dimensional Responders-

My Hero Academia
-Shoto Todoroki (Played by Holistic)

Jojo's Bizarre Adventure (All parts)
-*Currently being processed*

Final Fantasy (all of them)
-Cloud Strife (Played by KatayokuNoTenshiVII)
-Tifa Lockheart (Played by KatayokuNoTenshiVII)

((Expand the list by joining the RP!))
Magic 50%
Magic is rare, but not unheard of. Mundane characters may or may not believe in it. Magical characters may form small and exclusive pockets for study, protection, etc.
Technology 60%
Near future, perhaps cloning and genetic manipulation
Combat 80%
Wartime/soldier RPs. Combat is a given and will likely be graphic, but there's the potential for non-combat "in the trenches" scenes. World War 2, Vietnam, etc.
Romance 40%
Romance is slightly desired, but the overall plot is more important.

Details: Occasional dice use, adjustable length posts, long-term RP partner preferred. Will be played with a large group of players.

Mind if i shoot you a PM?
My guy, what is this plan of yours?
MangoNekros Topic Starter

Cactus_Jones wrote:
My guy, what is this plan of yours?

Something that came into mind after sitting on the toilet and listening to DOOM Eternal OST
You’ve peaked my intrigue and I would definitely be interested in hearing more. Though, I’m already pretty all for this rp without much else. (Nice use of German btw.)

Your_Typical_Potato wrote:
You’ve peaked my intrigue and I would definitely be interested in hearing more. Though, I’m already pretty all for this rp without much else. (Nice use of German btw.)

If you would like to discuss more, please shoot me a PM!

Bump!

Bumpy!

BAWP!

BUMP!!
This sounds very interesting...
Otsutsuki Kasumi Sora (played by Aaricia)

it dooooes... then again mango and cactus are all about world domination... it just went to dimension ownage it seems... i will work with Sora ... she is a Celestial and creator of surprisingly a lot of dimensions ... her backstory here i will go qith just recently awakened from several billion years of sleep to wake up to this distress signal.. sound alright?
I know you said in the description that it's for any tv/movie/game etc but it looks like for the most part these are all anime type characters. Is there a specific type of character you're looking for or can it really be anybody from any media?
Arun-Ja (played by Arcol)

Arun-Ja seems a perfect fit for this; he’s already a dimensional traveler in his own right.
Ooh, me and my friend EnderTNT123456 might just have to join in on this one
Red Hood (played anonymously)

The Sith Lord's red lightsaber was extinguished as he finally fell the last cyborg infantryman. The mechanical parts toppled and fell onto the soil of Raxus 3. He called for his clone troopers to surround him. "The Force is with us, indeed. These invaders thought we would be unprepared."

Holy crap O.o. I wasn't expecting so many replies. If your interested, please PM me

akruser13 wrote:
I know you said in the description that it's for any tv/movie/game etc but it looks like for the most part these are all anime type characters. Is there a specific type of character you're looking for or can it really be anybody from any media?

You could use whoever, preferably a canon character to a movie, show, game, or anime. No boundaries, but it's recommended the character is familiar with a combat setting
Shadeslayer45

mind if join on this i want to throw some halo into this
I'm so game for this, FANDOMS UNITE!! :3

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Dimensions Split (Fandoms Collide) (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus