Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Looking to get going with some 1x1's (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Epsilon1002

Hello! Is the title would imply, I'm looking for some 1x1 rps. I'm very new to the site, so I haven't had the chance to get any characters up just yet, but as time passes I'll be getting a few of them up there. In the meantime, I'm eager to get right into it and put out a proposition for some 1x1 rps for those who are interested. I'm very open to a lot of things in an rp.

Some genres I like:
    Action/Adventure
    Horror
    Mystery
    Modern fantasy
    Paranormal

Story prompts:

Framed Bounty Hunter/Hitman

Character A is an up and coming bounty hunter/hitman, and has just come across the job that will supposedly boost them to the high profile professional level. The target is supposed to be an easy one, but the hit is put out by a well known and incredibly wealthy mafia boss. The hit goes clean, killing a former mafia member that was preparing to testify. However, Character A finds themselves quickly knocked out, and waking up in a room with an innocent civilian brutally killed, and cops swarming the building. After a dicey escape and with nowhere to turn, Character A finds their way to the home of Character B, a retired fellow assassin and former partner for a small job. Together, they attempt to discern the true nature of Character A's framing, the identity of the victim, and why Character A was framed in the first place.

Fantasy post/apocalypse

After a devastating magical event of unknown origin, technology of any electronic or mechanical origin ceased to function. Lights went out, elevators stopped, cars screeched to a halt, gears and cogs rusted to a stop, and worst of all, the event caused a ripple that caused a large portion of humanity to just suddenly stop breathing. Their hearts stopped and their organs shut down in seconds. Now, hundreds of years later, what remains of human kind has reverted to primitive technology. People quickly formed into either large gangs of thieves and slavers, or defended themselves in villages and shadows of what society had been. It is in one of these villages where Character A is the high chief and leader. Early in the morning, as the mist is still hanging low over the field, a stranger, Character B, appears at the outskirts of the village just as the first harvesters are setting out to check the crops. Covered in wounds, Character B is brought to Character A. They are quickly taken care of and healed. After being given rest, Character A goes about questioning where the stranger came from just before mysterious attackers besiege the village. Once the attack is repelled, after significant casualties, it comes time to seek out the question of who this stranger is, why they are apparently being pursued, and most of all, how to prevent more of these attackers from coming back.

Small town horror/adventure

Character A and Character B are college students attending a university in a small town. (I speak from personal experience when I describe this one) The town's only real connection to anything outside it's borders are the few fast food restaurants they have and the couple of Walmarts available. Other than that, it's practically nothing, any remaining "mom and pop" shops having been pushed out by the university, and no one, not even the oldest members, seem to be willing to discuss what the town was like before nothing came of it. The only attraction for young students to enjoy is the small park with various walking trails. Character A and B are in said park studying what limited wildlife there is when they are quite suddenly attacked by a strange monster unlike anything that could exist, though they succeed in killing it. This, however, is only the start as reality itself seems to begin to change, people's behavior changing, two moons rising in the sky, and other strange events. It's left to Characters A and B to get themselves out alive and discover why a small town like this is the center for something so sinister.

Sci-Fi Action/Survival

Characters A and B are a pair of individuals from separate colonizer ships. After an unknown event causes their ships to crash on the same planet, leaving them the only survivors, they manage to meet one another to start the effort to survive. It doesn't take them long to find out that they're not alone on this seemingly uncharted planet. Not only are they accompanied by the strange hostile creatures indigenous to the world, they find that there is a mysterious group on the island, and they aren't much more welcoming than the wildlife. Our characters must work together to discover the identity of the group, their motives, what caused their ships to crash, and most importantly, how to get out.

Outside of these, I'm always willing to discuss other ideas you may have, as well as characters and details. Thanks for reading, and if you're interested you can either DM me, comment here, or add me on discord Bryce Myers#6816. Hope to hear from you all soon.
Magic 70%
Magic is fairly common. Players and NPCs important to the tale may have it. Mistborn.
Technology 80%
Far future, perhaps interstellar travel (generation ships)
Combat 90%
The world IS war, but there may be RPs that don't feature it. Warhammer Fantasy/40k, etc.
Romance 70%
Romance is required, but may take some time to develop. For example: slow burn RPs.

Details: Freeform, adjustable length posts, long-term RP partner preferred. Will be played one-on-one.

Hello! I'm very interested in your Framed bounty hunter and Small town horror prompts! Pm me if you'd like to chat.
I'm interested in the scifi rp 👀
I have a character (Nova) who fits the setting and plot pretty well! I can add you on discord if you decide you'd like to give it a try :)
Epsilon1002 Topic Starter

Queen-Cabbage wrote:
I'm interested in the scifi rp 👀
I have a character (Nova) who fits the setting and plot pretty well! I can add you on discord if you decide you'd like to give it a try :)

Feel free to add me!
Epsilon1002 Topic Starter

I'm still very much open for new rps, for anyone interested!
I'm interested.
I could be interested. You listed action/adventure as part of the genres you like to play. would this include fantasy? if so I might be interested.
Rekogi

If you’re still open to rp, I like your Sci-fi prompt and would like to rp with this. PM me if you’re up for it.
I’m particularly interested in your small town rp. I would like to use my character Sybil who does have a disability.
Hello! I'd be interested. That Fantasy post/apocalypse sounded great. :)

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Looking to get going with some 1x1's (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus