Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » looking for rps of any kind! (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

ranciduslycan

Hello! My name is Kai I've been roleplaying for five years and I'm honestly for looking for any type of roleplay, preferably werewolf roleplay since my anon is one. However, I'm open to anything and I do rp fandoms as well if needed. I'd just like to expand my reach and go into more reps as well as hopefully make more friends. I don't bite so don't be shy. I do have discord and an account on Instagram. For insta, my user here is the same and for discord, you can find me as theriggestbonethateverboned#1149.
Magic 60%
Magic may be accepted as truth but is not common. It might be harnessed only by specific beings. Lord of the Rings, Game of Thrones.
Technology 60%
Near future, perhaps cloning and genetic manipulation
Combat 60%
Combat is woven into the storyline and could come to the forefront if the characters seek it out.
Romance 60%
Romance is expected but not required, and will be accompanied by other plot.

Details: Freeform, adjustable length posts, long-term RP partner preferred.

Check my profile, don't need to read anything but I really wanna see if by anything you mean anything. I am willing to do it but yeah I wanna know if is true
Hihi! I have Justin if you're interested him. He's also a werewolf, among other things! His backstory is in the works, and stuffs.

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » looking for rps of any kind! (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus