Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » The Onstone Shop

Kino Onstone (played by Theyakate) Topic Starter

Kino " I think your dog has been attack, look at the wound thats one big claw mark."
Kino put down his bag as he look for herbal leaves and sealing salt. " Corrine please hold him because Im gonna apply this sealing salt that it might feel a intense burn"
Aldwin (played by Tugboattom)

Aldwin heard something whimpering. Something... canine. That dog! The one the elf owned! He was sure of it. He rushed back into the woods where he thought the whimpering came from. He came upon Corrine and Kino applying... Something to the dog. He whispered knowing that loud noises might bother the dog," Perhaps a song of healing? it doesn't help like alchemy or magic but it will put the dog to sleep and make it heal just a little faster, although not much faster." He looked regretful at the last statement.
Corrine (played anonymously)

corrine holds down anarock and pets him on his head "anything will help to be honest.... i've left my staff at my camp sight so i can't do any magic" she looks over at the roots of a tree and back at kino, i think those leaves might help" she points over and then looks up at aldwin "you could give it a try, him being asleep is much easier then holding him down."

Aldwin played his violin quietly at first. He played it slowly and methodically. He sang as well, although in some foreign language that rose and fell with the rhythm of the forest. As he played and sang the trees and even the forest seemed to sigh in relief as it settled into a deep slumber. even Corrine and Kino had trouble keeping their eyes open. The dog had no chance and fell asleep almost instantly.

Kino struggle to awake that he immediately applying the sealing salt on the wound then cover it with herbal leaves. He grab a roll of bandages and wrap it around.
"There, the bleeding will stop and he can alright to walk like as usual. "

Kino heard a load footstep and the smell is like rotting corpses that he wrap his scarf to cover his nose and mouth. There appears the Wendigo which its 7 feet tall and blood drip on its mouth and claw assuming it killed someone here in the forest.
"I suggest you guys to cover your nose and mouth, because its stench can make you puke in any second"
He take a grip on its axe as the Wendigo stare at them with hollow eyes and breath like a dead man
Corrine (played anonymously)

corrines face contorted with agony from the smell, she used her cape to cover her nose and mouth, she struggled to pick up anarock but carried him on her back as she watched the wendigo next to aldwin.

Aldwin rolled his eyes. He began to let off a faint aroma of a river. His blue eyes began to glow and the aroma free just slightly stronger. He began to breathe heavily as this ability taxed him.

Kino " You guys can leave if you want.Because I have something to take from that creature."

Without any a due, the Wendigo quickly dash toward Kino as its tried to claw him out. He sidestep to the left as he run towards and swing his axe on its leg. Coated with flint, its sparks and cause a flame on its leg as the Wendigo quickly turn ignoring the pain of fire. It went for a charge with its horn as Kino block with his axe that impacted him to knock back on the ground.

Aldwin almost began to nod to the idea of leaving Kino. He was tired because of using his ability. This was probably the only time it would come in handy. He shook his head and set his chin. He would help Kino.
He pulled out his throwing knife and tossed it, surprising himself with his accuracy. Until he realized that he had hit a tree and not the Wendigo. He grumbled under his breath, disappointed in himself. Aldwin pulled out his dagger, his eyes fixed on the Wendigo as he charged. He placed himself between Kino and the creature.
His eyes filled with fear as he remembered his own mortality. He began to wonder at the force that had filled him with courage. As the monster charged at him his first instinct was to slide across the ground slipping between it's legs to slide at its Achilles tendon. It spurred him with blood as he continued his slide. He jumped up ready for round two.

Kino stand up grabbing his axe, the wendigo was focusing on Aldwin that he might think of a way to put it down. He examined the area that he found a path filled with trees which they are close together.

"Hey Distract him for awhile!"

Kino grab a long pair of ropes as he run to that area where he quickly tied the rope on the trunks and quickly go from place to place that he manage to make a web like rope. He went back and throw a rock at the WEndigo as it turns his face to him "HEY UGLY!".
He quickly run as the wendigo has the strength to runs to him even if its crippled. As he was close he slide down on the bottom as the Wendigo was trape by the web rope.

It struggles to get out as the trees began to fall down to it and completely buried its body but his head isnt. So he raise his axe saying.
"OFF WITH YOUR HEAD!" Then he gave a strong chop that is clean as the head roll on the ground

Aldwin's eyes grew wider as the blood spurted from the Wendigo's head. He couldn't believe he had just done that, he had stood up for someone. He had even accomplished in wounding the creatyre. He looked down at his hand covered in bodily fluids. His face screwed up into a disgusted look. He grabbed a larger leaf and wiped the blade. Then he looked for a river. He bathed in it and enjoyed the feeling of the spray hitting his face. After he had washed his face and clothes he clothed himself. He walked into the clearing and looked to Kino. " You do this daily?" He asked incredulously

Kino walk and grab the head by the horn which is larger " They only came out during full moon. Especially the large and ravenous one"
He look at ALdwin and he remember "Hey your that customer at my shop. Either way thanks for distracting the Wendigo."
He look back at the head " Well its a huge loot, especially how large are this horns, I might sell this head to Head Collector."

Aldwin shook his head amazed. His fingers were working double time on playing that imaginary violin of his. He couldn't concentrate on anything. He breathed deeply a couple of times to settle himself." Who are you giving it to? The head... what?" He said still get over the shock of fighting a real life monster. Then again most people if they knew what he was would say he was a monster. With this in mind he began to breathe normally and move less rigidly.

Aldwin shook his head amazed. His fingers were working double time on playing that imaginary violin of his. He couldn't concentrate on anything. He breathed deeply a couple of times to settle himself." Who are you giving it to? The head... what?" He said still get over the shock of fighting a real life monster. Then again most people if they knew what he was would say he was a monster. With this in mind he began to breathe normally and move less rigidly.

Kino put the head on a sack then tied it up " Hey since you help me...why not come with me to sell this head to Head Collector."
Making a way back to the Kingdom, then proceed on the south side of the town where a shop called Mr. Morgue Odd Shop. Entering the shop he was greeted by a man name Mr. Morgue who sells Figurines of Monsters, Head Trophys and other parts for decoration in their homes.

Kino puts the bag on the table as Mr. Morgue opens it and was amazed of the Wendigo head which its larger than the last time. So Kino request to cut off the horn but as Mr. Morgue grab his saw and cut it off. After that he paid 400 gold as Kino thank him then leave the shop. He toss the 200 gold back to him
"Here. its your share for the hunt and dont be shy because you earn it."

Aldwin opened and closed his mouth several times unsure of how to accept the money. Finally he took it and smiled gratefully. "Thank you." He said blushing fiercly.

Kino "Well spent that gold wisely and considered rent a room in the Inn. ALso I post some quest on the towns Questboard if your interest on gaining some cash."
He yawned " Well I guess I'll see ya around."
He turned as he began to went back to his shop inorder to call this the day and get some sleep."

Aldwin wandered off whistling. He probably wouldn't be back for quite a while. He had a story from this place and he'd shared his music here already. He continued into the horizon growing smaller and smaller as he walked, eventually disappearing from view. He was sure he would continue along singing his songs and telling his tales.

Morning passed as Kino prepare to open his shop and he add a restock of the Wendigo dust since it can be used as a medicine ingrsdients for the alchemist or doctors. Putting his coffee on the counter as he sat down and waiting for the customers to come in.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » The Onstone Shop

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus