Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » The Onstone Shop

Kino Onstone (played by Theyakate) Topic Starter

Kino was impressed on the staff she has and he gave her an answer.
"There is a nearby one, Just outside of this kingdom at west gate and do becareful when you set camp there because deadly creatures lurk there. If I made a suggestion why not stay for anight at the Inn because its more safer and comfy there."
Corrine (played anonymously)

corrine looks back intentivly. "hmm. well i think ill be ok, i havent had to bad of a run just yet." she waves the staff in the air "return lotus" the tiny green dragon poofed out of the air and corrine placed the large backpack on her back, "oh, my name is corrine by the way, whats yours?" anarock sniffs the air around the area there about to head off in readying himself, corrine places her bow on her back and places her staff up to her chest.

"Kino Onstone, Also nice to meet you. Please do come again and becareful when you set camp there."

He went back to Aldwin " So Sir, did you pick a weapon you like? ALso you can test them out before purchasing it."

corrine heads out to the river and plops down the bag of camping equipment, anarock sleeps silently under a large shaded willow tree as she sets up the camp.
first she unfolds the baggy tent and raises it up with poles, then throws over the tarp. It's very clear her camping skills lack as her tent leans lop sided and the tarp is messily tacked down, plenty of wrinkles and creases are on the fabrics. "camps up!" she pats her hands while anarock gives a doggy snicker, obviosuly not impressed at his masters skills. "well then why dont you try setting it up? you dont even have thumbs!" anarock shakes his body as if he just got a bath and vines shoot out from his neck scruff, he fixes the tents poles and then hammers the pegs in. "just wake me up when the food is ready..." corrine flops into the tent and leaves the curtain open as she sleeps, anarock digs out a fire pit and walks around the perimeter of the camp.
Aldwin (played by Tugboattom)

Aldwin watched as Corrine walked off." Um...Well I guess I would take a couple daggers. Could I try them out?" He asked in his lilting voice as his fingers moved as if still playing the violin.

Kino nod at his choice
"Sure you can dear sir, also follow me to the basement."

Kino lead him there where he drag the dummy which is made of wood.
"Give it a try sir."

Aldwin smiled awkwardly at Kino. He heat forward and went to slash at the dummy. He spun too hard and landed on his bottom. He laughed at his failure. " I'm very sorry. I've never used weapons. Although I'm certain that this is a wonderful weapon." He got up and slashed at the dummy hitting the dummy and scoring it deeply." This is a very nice weapon. Yes, I think I will buy this." He said tossing it up and catching it." And do you have any throwing knives?"

Kino was observing him, he find him very capable with those daggers. Even he knows first timers tend to having a hard time using their first weapons. Also he was impressed on how deep he slashed the dummy.

"Im glad you like it Sir, Also since your purchase the dagger there will be a 20% discount on the throwing knives. Also would you like to add enchantment with the dagger?"

" Well" Aldwin started," I guess I would take the green...Wait" He said checking his pocket. His fingers played his imaginary violin very aggressively as he worried." Sorry can't afford an enchantment." He smiled apologetically. But I think I will take a dagger and..." He counted his coins in his hands. " 2 throwing knoves.

Kino noded as they went back to the counter. He Wrap the daggers and two throwing knives in a rough paper and tied it with a string.
"Here you go Sir, THanks for shopping and please come again."

He looks at his clock that its almost closing time.

" Do you need any help closing up your shop?" Aldwin asked. He hated the silence so he tried to fill it with words.

" It alright, I can handle this on my own. Gotta rest this muscles and take my time to relax myself on this peace Dusk."
He grab the broom as he started sweeping the floor, close the curtain on the window and starts wiping off the dirt on every section"

Aldwin shrugged and walked off putting his violin under his chin as he played a hyper jumping song that bounced from note to note. His blueish skin caught the sunset and made him shimmer. He whistled to the music as he skipped away.

Corrine awakens in the middle of her dream and looks outside the tent, she noticed anarock wasn't there and the fire was out. “That’s strange...he never strays this far from me....”

(( I sent it before I was done typing))

Corrine grabs her bow in a fluster and heads back to the smithery

Aldwin had though he had passed by a camp. He knew when he heard someone crashing through the forest towards the smithery. He wondered at this and walked back towards the Onstone Shop whistling all of the way. I would make a horrible thief He thought as he walked. He smirked as he imagined himself trying to sneak up on a castle and whislting. The guards would probably say " Oh here he comes again, thinks he's a rogue". Aldwin laughed musically to himself.

Its night that Kino prepared himself to go out and gather some items need for the shop. He grab his bow and axe and wear his trusty leather longcoat then carrying his bag for the loot. Leaving the shop with a lock on the door, he proceed to the forest to search for the monster called the wendigo since their saliva and blood are ingredients for the potion and enchantment powder.

Lighting his torch he walks to the forest hoping to find that ravenous monster. It was misty and cold that he heard a walking sound and deep breathing, he knew that what he thinking it is. So he hid behind a rock gripping his axe and wait for it pass the direction where the rock stand.

corrine runs past kino through the bushes, she didn't even notice him behind the rock, she calls out anarocks name once more and hears no reply. her shoulders feel heavy, she feels like a deep dark presence is close by but can't figure out were it could be.

Kino took a deep breath as it went closer, he jump out raising his axe only to meet a Dog who is injured. HE stops that its almost cleave it, so he kneel down and observe the wound which its a large claw mark on the right side of its body.

corrine loops around calling out, he finds kino knelt by anarock "anarock! what happened?" she looks at him upset and worried.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » The Onstone Shop

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus