Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Fading Beacon

Chase Smith (played by Tugboattom)

" Oh" He laughed running a hand through his wet hair." Yeah that might be good."

" Oh" He laughed running a hand through his wet hair." Yeah that might be good."
Evelyn (played by jfo7)

Evelyn laughed while heading into the library. The librarian shushed her. "Sorry" she said to the librarian. Evelyn headed to a table in the library and sat down.

" So, what do we want to write?" Chase whispered as he mulled over several of his own ideas." Do we want to ask for a specific kind of quest?"
Evelyn (played by jfo7)

"Well, I don't know what kind of quests there are so..." Evelyn said."You can choose what to say and I'll write it. Is that okay?"

Chase gave her a look," You want me...me to be the deciding factor on what we're saying to the queen. I'll probably mess it all up and make her hate it " He fretted.
Evelyn (played by jfo7)

"She won't hate it. You had a good start earlier. Remember?" Evelyn said, trying to be encouraging.

He raised an eyebrow," I said" can we have a quest." That's such a great letter.So charismatic." He gave her a sarcastic look," Sorry. You're not use to me yet, I should give you a grace period before I start my pranks and sarcasm." He breathed deeply.closing his eyes," Ok, So the dear queen, or if you want put dear queen liberty. Then something about...how we are cut out for dangerous work and would be glad to risk our lives for the queen. Then say we would like a quest to venture the lands in service of our queen if she would grant us this wish. And sign at the bottom." He opened his eyes.
Evelyn (played by jfo7)

Evelyn started writing. About 5 minutes later she finished. "Alright. The letter says 'Dear Queen Liberty, you are reading this letter because we would like to go on a quest. We assure you that we are cut out for any quest you give us and we are willing to risk our lives for you. We hope that you will grant us this wish.
Evelyn (played by jfo7)

"'yours truly' and then we sign" Evelyn signed the bottom and handed the letter and quill Chase. "Sign."

He looked to her before lowering his gaze to the letter. He signed his name messily before giving it a critical eye. He shrugged smiling," I guess no one can copy it if it's that messy."
Evelyn (played by jfo7)

Evelyn laughed (quietly this time) "Okay so how do we send it to her?"

Chase chewed his lip," Well.. I don't rightly now." Then his face lot up as an epiphany hit him.He stared intently at the letter, commuting it to memory," I'll send it as an illusion. O don't know how else to reach the queen, but I'm sure if the letter shows up in the form of..." He sat there thinking," a burning leaf." He shook his head," No... That's not creative enough. A Phoenix. Yes a purple phoenix. That's got to grab their attention. Then when someone touches it it will turn into the letter... Yeah I think I can do that." He said lifting his arm. A fiery bird materialised on it. It shifted from crimson to a deep lavendar. He laughed as it flew off.
Evelyn (played by jfo7)

"Wow, show off" You could hear the sarcasm in Evelyn's voice. She laughed. "Okay, so where to now?"

" The bird or us?" He asked, his face guileless. He was being completely serious.
Evelyn (played by jfo7)

"Us. Where should we go?"

" Yes." He replied smiling. He had no clue but he didn't want to admit that.
Evelyn (played by jfo7)

"Yes?" Evelyn was very confused. "That wasn't a yes or no question..."

He laughed," I know, but I don't know the answer, and saying 'yes' is much quicker than ' I have no clue ' so...yeah"
Evelyn (played by jfo7)

Evelyn laughed. "Well maybe you can actually show me around the kingdom" Evelyn said in a questioning voice.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Fading Beacon

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus