Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Fading Beacon

Chase Smith (played by Tugboattom)

Chase leaned his arms on his knees. He looked up, and gave her a weak smile and thumbs up." Not a body builder." He joked wheezing," Never flown with someone before. Took a lot out o' me."
Evelyn (played by jfo7)

"Heh." Evelyn saw a movable chair a couple feet away so she moved it behind Chase so he could sit. "Here."

Chase nodded his gratitude," Thanks." He sat there several moments recuperating.He shook his head trying to dislodge the fatigue that plagued him. He looked at himself and chuckled," Guess I need a bath." He said," Wouldn't want any sweat on the letter now would we." And he wandered off to find a pool to bathe in. After about a half hour he came back refreshed and rubbing his hands as if in preparation," So, what's next?"
Evelyn (played by jfo7)

Evelyn laughed. "No we wouldn't!" It was clear that Evelyn liked being around Chase.
Oh whoops sorry I didn't see the whole message until I sent that
I'll retype something
Evelyn (played by jfo7)

"Let's go into the library and write something!" Evelyn said as she was grabbing a piece of parchment and a quill.

" Oh" He laughed running a hand through his wet hair." Yeah that might be good."

" Oh" He laughed running a hand through his wet hair." Yeah that might be good."
Evelyn (played by jfo7)

Evelyn laughed while heading into the library. The librarian shushed her. "Sorry" she said to the librarian. Evelyn headed to a table in the library and sat down.

" So, what do we want to write?" Chase whispered as he mulled over several of his own ideas." Do we want to ask for a specific kind of quest?"
Evelyn (played by jfo7)

"Well, I don't know what kind of quests there are so..." Evelyn said."You can choose what to say and I'll write it. Is that okay?"

Chase gave her a look," You want me...me to be the deciding factor on what we're saying to the queen. I'll probably mess it all up and make her hate it " He fretted.
Evelyn (played by jfo7)

"She won't hate it. You had a good start earlier. Remember?" Evelyn said, trying to be encouraging.

He raised an eyebrow," I said" can we have a quest." That's such a great letter.So charismatic." He gave her a sarcastic look," Sorry. You're not use to me yet, I should give you a grace period before I start my pranks and sarcasm." He breathed deeply.closing his eyes," Ok, So the dear queen, or if you want put dear queen liberty. Then something about...how we are cut out for dangerous work and would be glad to risk our lives for the queen. Then say we would like a quest to venture the lands in service of our queen if she would grant us this wish. And sign at the bottom." He opened his eyes.
(This may take a while to type)
Evelyn (played by jfo7)

Evelyn started writing. About 5 minutes later she finished. "Alright. The letter says 'Dear Queen Liberty, you are reading this letter because we would like to go on a quest. We assure you that we are cut out for any quest you give us and we are willing to risk our lives for you. We hope that you will grant us this wish.
Evelyn (played by jfo7)

"'yours truly' and then we sign" Evelyn signed the bottom and handed the letter and quill Chase. "Sign."
(Sorry I accidentally pressed enter so I had to split the message)

He looked to her before lowering his gaze to the letter. He signed his name messily before giving it a critical eye. He shrugged smiling," I guess no one can copy it if it's that messy."

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Fading Beacon

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus