Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Plot and Violence > Romance (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Have you been looking for some roleplay with some plot and violence rather than romance lately? Good, cause me, too!

I'm looking for some roleplay that has some intrigue and some good old blood and gore. I usually play with adults cause I'm 'old' but have had awesome rps with 16 and 17 year olds. ^.^

The character that I use the most for roleplays like these is Janella. Janella is a half-drow, she will threaten, torture, intimidate, infiltrate, kill, all you gotta do is pay her. She is ambitious and has very little in the way of morals or principles.

Does your character want revenge against someone, but can't or doesn't want to get their hands dirty?

Does your character have some group of people that they hate? They need the leaders poisoned or spied on? There could be some army outside their city walls, a gang that has been harassing them and/or their family.

Is your character in prison and needs someone else to help spring them? Janella ends up in prison at times, perhaps our characters could combine their efforts and find they work well together.

Or maybe your character is good, and they need to ask for help from a criminal since their own hands are tied. Maybe they need to help a friend who has gotten themselves into trouble, they need access to something restricted.

A noble's son has gone missing, along with the rest of a hunting party, and local mercenaries are asked for assistance. This one might be better for my character Erilyn.

If you have any ideas, or don't have any ideas but don't like what's listed, a lot of the time I can look over another character and mine and come up with some kind of an outline for a plot at least. Or if you've got an idea of your own, I'm all for reading about it! Most of my characters are medieval fantasy but I can get into modern and futuristic fantasy, and occasionally sci fi.

I rp in paragraphs, third person, past tense, always.

Janella:

6uXoAVJ.png

Erilyn:

po4mI0l.jpg
Magic 70%
Magic is fairly common. Players and NPCs important to the tale may have it. Mistborn.
Technology 30%
Renaissance
Combat 50%
Combat is expected as part of the storyline but it won't dominate the plot.
Romance 20%
Romance isn't outright desired, but can happen if we decide the characters are perfect for each other. The romance won't be important to the overall plot.

Details: Freeform, paragraphs required,

I suppose one of my more malevolent characters could hire her as an assassin. Drow, even half drows are acceptable in my world. Here's a link, https://www.rprepository.com/community/forums/topic/82485 If it interests you PM me. She doesn't have to team up with anyone she can just hunt the victims down, or try to.
JustaBitEvil wrote:
Have you been looking for some roleplay with some plot and violence rather than romance lately? Good, cause me, too!

I'm looking for some roleplay that has some intrigue and some good old blood and gore. I usually play with adults cause I'm 'old' but have had awesome rps with 16 and 17 year olds. ^.^

The character that I use the most for roleplays like these is Janella. Janella is a half-drow, she will threaten, torture, intimidate, infiltrate, kill, all you gotta do is pay her. She is ambitious and has very little in the way of morals or principles.

Does your character want revenge against someone, but can't or doesn't want to get their hands dirty?

Does your character have some group of people that they hate? They need the leaders poisoned or spied on? There could be some army outside their city walls, a gang that has been harassing them and/or their family.

Is your character in prison and needs someone else to help spring them? Janella ends up in prison at times, perhaps our characters could combine their efforts and find they work well together.

Or maybe your character is good, and they need to ask for help from a criminal since their own hands are tied. Maybe they need to help a friend who has gotten themselves into trouble, they need access to something restricted.

A noble's son has gone missing, along with the rest of a hunting party, and local mercenaries are asked for assistance. This one might be better for my character Erilyn.

If you have any ideas, or don't have any ideas but don't like what's listed, a lot of the time I can look over another character and mine and come up with some kind of an outline for a plot at least. Or if you've got an idea of your own, I'm all for reading about it! Most of my characters are medieval fantasy but I can get into modern and futuristic fantasy, and occasionally sci fi.

I rp in paragraphs, third person, past tense, always.

Janella:

6uXoAVJ.png

Erilyn:

po4mI0l.jpg
I'd like to rp with you
Meeee! Pick me!

1-1 or group RP?
*pulls out an absurd number of knives* Did somebody say violence?
JustaBitEvil Topic Starter

Tusitala2017 wrote:
Meeee! Pick me!

1-1 or group RP?

We can try to get a group rp going. Perhaps a city is under siege, and the commanders within are wanting the water supply of the army that has surrounded their city poisoned, their leaders killed, weapons fouled, smiths wounded, anything to undermine them and cut the siege short.

Pentre could end up having to work with Janella, much as it would gall him to do so. I know you might still have some rogue characters that Jan has worked with before, too. >:)

TheNightmareSavage wrote:

I'd be more than happy if you tossed in a character or two of yours as well! ^.^
JustaBitEvil wrote:
TheNightmareSavage wrote:

I'd be more than happy if you tossed in a character or two of yours as well! ^.^

Awesome! Any specific ones you want, just let me know. I'm willing to play any of them
May I join on this mayham of yours as well.
Given I am a Forgotten Realms fan (sort of reading about it) I would suppose we would be somewhere like Menzoberranzan or similar underground drow city with Pentre being one of the recently captured human captives being dragged there and 'encountering' Janella by UNlucky chance?

Either as a fellow prisoner or as a thief stealing from around the area (from his guards or masters or simply the vicinity)

Pentre would require Janella and company as swords-for-hire to get him out at a *hefty* cost of sorts, not that Pentre would ever want to admit to such a woman saving his neck....

Of course, it would require teamwork from all sorts of assassins too, it would need stealth to plan the escape carefully, kill and replace guards with those loyal to their cause (maybe bribe some) to make a break out. Poisoning water is a good way to knock a few out too, stealing weapons for themselves and sabotaging those of the guards in charge.

Just a thought on a starter point.

Cactus Jones: Of course! The more the merrier!

Tus: I was thinking that Pentre and his men would be stuck in a city and an enemy army had surrounded them. A horde of orcs or barbarians or something similar. Pentre could find that Janella is in the city, and try to hire her. Then again, I'm liking the idea of trying to sneak through a drow city, too. If we can find good reasons for other player's characters to be there, too, of course. Janella has been in drow cities several times doing the work of Vhaeraun, passing herself off as a full blood. You wanna make a thread in one of the groups for it? :)

Nightmare: Whichever ones are good at fighting/and or being sneaky. >:)
There are several that are built for fighting, but I think I have way fewer stealth killers. Hmmm, my main Nightmare team should be fine for this job, but peaceful Megramo might be used more often until there's a fight.

Sounds good! I'd had a brain fart and didn't realize I could make a forum topic and do what I'd asked of Tus, plus send an invite to people who need it. I have to sleep before work tonight, but I plan on doing it sometime tomorrow.
Here is the OOC chatroom, for OOC talk and plots and characters discussions

Med Fan-AO-OOC- Harrowing Entrapment

Here is the link for the actual IC story

Med Fan-AO-IC- Harrowing Entrapment

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Plot and Violence > Romance (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus